• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good Luck everyone...

Lost 5-0!!
3 goals in the last 5 minutes!!!
Hmm some stamina training needed I think!!

Doh ! I played my extra central defender as a defensive forward not an extra central defender. We live and learn.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Mar. 01 2005,21:58)]Got 27.5 stars for my reserves compared to 26 stars for the Pearlstars.
Yep we both missed chances but some errors were the cause of my downfall.

If I wasn't so bothered about training, I'd have stuck out my first team

That makes it a spectacular 31 friendlies without a single win! The only upside was that my new defender pulled 3 stars on his debut. Hoping for a swift pop!

Also interesting to note that my reserve team pulled 2 less stars than my first team with 10 players changed
rock.gif

So I'm out then, I owe it to ORM and BB to try my darndest against Rochford in the last game though....

Well once again the stats tell a story:

Stars: 29 v 20
Hatstats: 115 V 73
wow.gif

There is something inherently wrong with my team! Roll on next season....

Ah, 7-1 for SUFC, with new striker Oddone (?!) Grammatico nabbing 4 on his debut. I knew those titanic set pieces would come in useful...

tounge.gif

6-0 to FC Gambero. nice one Andee. My team did seem to be trying to injure your entire team, alas the only injury was to one of my players who limped off
biggrin.gif

Yes i thought that was amusing, how long is he out for or did he just get a plaster??

I wonder if Naps is actually going to take part for the next fixtures or do i get a 5-0 walkover??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Mar. 01 2005,23:02)]That makes it a spectacular 31 friendlies without a single win!  The only upside was that my new defender pulled 3 stars on his debut.  Hoping for a swift pop!

Also interesting to note that my reserve team pulled 2 less stars than my first team with 10 players changed
rock.gif

So I'm out then, I owe it to ORM and BB to try my darndest against Rochford in the last game though....
Mr B Orm went 4-5-1 and we drew 2-2 Quackers went 4-5-1 and lost 5-0 unless you are training defenders please play an attacking formation so its more interesting.

Indeed I am, as I'm already out I can't really justify binning a training slot. Maybe I'll play 5-3-2 just to give me a chance of scoring!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Mar. 02 2005,11:59)]Yes i thought that was amusing, how long is he out for or did he just a plaster??
Only out for 1 week, so could have been worse
smile.gif

Back