• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good Luck to Hoops for this....

Love to see Hoops winning that, give his confidence even more of a boost

Didn't win, Wilbrahim from MK Dons won. Shame, thought he'd played a big part in Hereford's promotion challenge.

He deserves it, good to see him getting recognition!! I cant wit to see him play with Barnard!

Not sure he will.

Never really played well for us and although it was only one game didnt think he added anything on Saturday.

He did great for Hereford and deserves the recognition but I cant see him achieving anything with us, certainly if we were to be promoted.

Not sure he will.

Never really played well for us and although it was only one game didnt think he added anything on Saturday.

He did great for Hereford and deserves the recognition but I cant see him achieving anything with us, certainly if we were to be promoted.

couldn't agree more!!! the blokes not good enough at this level... the number of chances that lad has had to then be given one more against a woeful Port Vale side and still didnt impress... i thought the motivation of staking a chance for a place to start in the playoffs and wembley (touching wood) would be enough to get anyones **** into gear... clearly not! best thing for him and us is to sell him!

When Freddy left I hoped Hooper was the ideal replacement but apart form being offside a lot he didnt really contribute. Last Saturday was the same, but for a bloke to regularly score like he did at Hereford, he must have something aobut him. Lets face it the standard of defending in League 2 cant be that much worse than League 1 so its up to Tilly to find out how to get the best out of him.
Unfortunately the play offs are not the ideal time to experiment so we will have to wait till next season.

Love to see Hoops winning that, give his confidence even more of a boost

See this is what I don't get, at Hereford he was having a blast smashing in goal after goal with confidence and flair.

One game back with us and all that good work has been undone? If his confidence is shot already then I say sell him to Hereford as they can obviously get the best out of him which we fail at.

Good luck with the nomination tho.

Last edited:
thing is at Hereford he was partnered by a player who knew his game - and he was seen as a talent - worth giving the ball to -

at a higher level with more senior players he finds it more difficult -

he's young - and if he sticks around Tilson will nurture him ( look how Moussa is brought on) but if he wants to go and try his luck good luck to him .....

Back