• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good News From The Training Ground.

I'm not sure they normally train at the weekend.

But if they do, it would be a good idea.

Maybe someone could drop an email to the club asking what the training schedule is for the next few weeks?...

You've already emailed the PFA today, make it 2 out of 2 !!!!

Widdrington looks like that copper that used to be in The Bill

boyden5.jpg

Sgt Boyden

Onion_Bag_Dave's dad is quite right, i was at both games and the crowd noise was stupendous. The replay was a little bit of an anti climax but 2-2 was a great comeback. UTB, happier times ahead I feel X

I was also wondering who no.24 is, and also no.29, and the tallish black lad with no number? Poss one of the youths?

Nice to see Granty enjoying himself!

Nice to see them there but not much sign of any Grant-esque grins from those two! I guess you can't read much into it. They're still Southend players til they sign for someone else & its in their interests to show a good attitude & get fit in the meantime.

Mind you, if the current surge of positivity holds together for the next week or so & we actually start to build a competitive squad who knows, they may have a change of heart. Sturrock is apparently famous for having a long list of players who want to play for him, so if he gets time to work his magic with those two plus Mildy, they may want to stay after all..

Nice to see them there but not much sign of any Grant-esque grins from those two! I guess you can't read much into it. They're still Southend players til they sign for someone else & its in their interests to show a good attitude & get fit in the meantime.

Mind you, if the current surge of positivity holds together for the next week or so & we actually start to build a competitive squad who knows, they may have a change of heart. Sturrock is apparently famous for having a long list of players who want to play for him, so if he gets time to work his magic with those two plus Mildy, they may want to stay after all..

I thought this actually... not so much with Francis who's problem seems not so much to be with the club but with being in League 2, but certainly with Moussa and Mildenhall.

Picture 2 - do we have racial segregation in training? ;)

Great to see peeps back in training, let's hope they mulitply over the next week or so....

Back