• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I know what it is. All At Sea Wembley special has arrived at my flat. I can confirm it's true. Only £1.

Good news but the damage could already have been done when he wasn't playing.

It's very good news. Reeves seems a wholehearted, gifted young player. He has really thrown himself into playing for Southend. We now need to scrape into seventh place in order thatw e'll be guaranteed to win the play-offs!!

Good news...............but is that all?..........what about Mkandawire and Lund???............I suppose the latter can be announced on Monday but Tamika we could do with tomorrow.

Good news...............but is that all?..........what about Mkandawire and Lund???............I suppose the latter can be announced on Monday but Tamika we could do with tomorrow.

According to the Chris Phillips Echo article on Thursday, the plan is to sign Tam on Saturday (tomorrow) as that means he can play in 7 of our last 9 league games plus the Tin Pot Final. I just hope their maths is correct and we do the necessary tomorrow.

According to the Chris Phillips Echo article on Thursday, the plan is to sign Tam on Saturday (tomorrow) as that means he can play in 7 of our last 9 league games plus the Tin Pot Final. I just hope their maths is correct and we do the necessary tomorrow.
Thanks for that ..........difficult to keep up with all these machinations that are Southend United football club!

Back