• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good time to be a florist

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
I have a sneaky feeling there are going to be some frantic re-arrangements of Valentines Day meals over the next few days
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 04 2006,19:33)]I have a sneaky feeling there are going to be some frantic re-arrangements of Valentines Day meals over the next few days  
cool.gif
We are at home to Walsall that night, so it is going to be called ladies night when all the females will only have to pay a fiver to watch the mighty Col U.
Who said romance was dead...................
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]when all the females will only have to pay a fiver to watch the mighty Col U.
I would have to be paid a fiver to watch Col Ewe.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Colchester and proud! @ Feb. 04 2006,19:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 04 2006,19:33)]I have a sneaky feeling there are going to be some frantic re-arrangements of Valentines Day meals over the next few days  
cool.gif
We are at home to Walsall that night, so it is going to be called ladies night when all the females will only have to pay a fiver to watch the mighty Col U.
cool.gif
Phwoar, Walsall

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southendsleeper @ Feb. 04 2006,19:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Col******r and proud! @ Feb. 04 2006,19:38)]
[b said:
cool.gif
cool.gif
Phwoar, Walsall
I know, only top level stuff at Layer Road, it could have been worse, it might have been that joke of a club MK Dons
tounge.gif

[b said:
[b said:
cool.gif
cool.gif
A nice easy fixture for you then

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Colchester and proud! @ Feb. 05 2006,15:25)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
cool.gif
cool.gif
Phwoar, Walsall
I know, only top level stuff at Layer Road, it could have been worse, it might have been that joke of a club MK Dons  
tounge.gif
Friendly banter...
Good humoured rivalry...

All good. But seriously though, why ARE you so interested in this SOUTHEND UNITED website?

a) You need to get out more
b) You need to find out what it's like supporting a bigger club
c) You don't know your arse from your elbow
d) Ewe actually support the Shrimpers

rock.gif

Again, such hostility, which Shrimpers don't get on our boards...

Anyone would think the "hatred" was all one-way...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tr0ublegum @ Feb. 05 2006,19:06)]Again, such hostility, which Shrimpers don't get on our boards...

I was on your board recently, got some very pointed comments effectively complaining that "it's like walking down Southend High Street in here"

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tr0ublegum @ Feb. 05 2006,19:06)]Again, such hostility, which Shrimpers don't get on our boards...

Excuse me, but where was the hostility?
Asked a question.

Anyone would think you had a chip on your shoulder.

[b said:

Fair points by SBH I reckon. Why anyone would want to spend so much (or indeed any) time on a rival board? It's beyond me.

Never having been on a Col u site, this is pure conjecture, but perhaps both CU&P and Troublegum (and JS for that matter) find the banter on this site a little bit above the "your s**t", "you've lost ha ha " level of other sites. I mean just look at the message board on our own official site...generally ill informed or abusive. As long as visitors who come on here expect a bit of winding up and are not abusive for the sake of it, I quite welcome their angle on our team and the division in general.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Feb. 05 2006,19:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Col******r and proud! @ Feb. 05 2006,15:25)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
cool.gif
cool.gif
Phwoar, Walsall
tounge.gif
Friendly banter...
Good humoured rivalry...

All good. But seriously though, why ARE you so interested in this SOUTHEND UNITED website?

rock.gif
A of course..............or it could be C
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ Feb. 06 2006,08:12)]Never having been on a Col u site, this is pure conjecture, but perhaps both CU&P and Troublegum (and JS for that matter) find the banter on this site a little bit above the "your s**t", "you've lost ha ha " level of other sites. I mean just look at the message board on our own official site...generally ill informed or abusive. As long as visitors who come on here expect a bit of winding up and are not abusive for the sake of it, I quite welcome their angle on our team and the division in general.
Thanks mate, just here for the banter, I spend even more time on the Col U boards, what a sad life eh
biggrin.gif

I do take an interest in Southend because apart from the rivalry thing, I have a brother in law who supports them.
Mind you he has done the right thing, and bought a house in Col******r
tounge.gif

[b said:
[b said:
cool.gif
cool.gif
WALSALL HAVE JUST SACKED PAUL MERSON!

Fingers crossed for a new-manager "we're committed to you 'new guv' goals extravaganza". I'm hoping so!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Colchester and proud! @ Feb. 06 2006,20:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Feb. 05 2006,19:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Col******r and proud! @ Feb. 05 2006,15:25)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
cool.gif
cool.gif
Phwoar, Walsall
tounge.gif
Friendly banter...
Good humoured rivalry...

rock.gif
A of course..............or it could be C
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back