• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good to see the BBC getting excited about Saturday

should've clicked on the link Tony:

Southend boss Steve Tilson is confident his side can hold off Swansea and claim the final automatic promotion place.

"It's still in our own hands and we have to go to Grimsby and win," he said after the 1-0 home defeat by Yeovil.

"Grimsby will want to spoil our party. It's a nervy time going into it - I won't sleep much between now and the game - but we can handle the pressure.

"There's a fine line between winning and losing but we will keep our heads up and certainly won't be hiding."

laugh.gif

I see Tilly's been using his cliche-o-rama gadget that Brushy gave him for Easter...

tounge.gif

Lee - are you still planning to don your hawaiian shirt on Sat?

rock.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ May 05 2005,15:15)]Tilly managed "Like I say" 5 times last night in his speech.
SZFC Manager Tony Smith managed to say 'f uck' about 62 times last night when he found the gates were locked and he didn't have the blokes number

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ May 05 2005,15:16)]hmmm.......I'm not too sure at the moment, need to speak with Simon, Naps et al. Could be a disaster if only 3 of us turn up in them
rock.gif
Well, decision needed by tomorrow evening, then!

cool.gif

Was this interview on the Radio or TV?
Where Where Where!!!!
rock.gif
?

Like i say, socksup, etc etc....

Back