• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Goodbye Luomo My Old Friend

Benfleet A1

Hector Of The House
Today is a sad day to be sure. The end of the road for my Luomo short sleeved shirt has finally come. Purchased over 14 years ago and costing £40 then, it has started to fray where it is noticeable so it has to go. I'm rebuilding a garden seat at the mo and thinking of turning the old slats into a small raft to give a Viking burial to my very favorite shirt ever. Chucking it in the bin just doesn't seem right.

So I ask, what is your favorite piece of clothing that you just couldn't let go until the last minute.

:'( give me a moment, this is a sad time for me.

So I ask, what is your favorite piece of clothing that you just couldn't let go until the last minute.

I was gutted to lose my Cardiff LDV "rugby" shirt, when the colours ran in the wash, after ten years loyal service earlier this year (still blame the wife).

Somehow our 2012/2013 top didn't cut the mustard (for me) as a replacement.

Though I was well pleased with the Exiles Wem-ber-lee t-shirt.Just need something for those chillier winter games now (hint).:smiles:

I recently sold an Avirex Flying Tigers 50th anniversary flying jacket. I haven't worn it in years, but loved it. It has taken my wife about 10 years to persuade me to get rid of it. The best thing about things like that is they just get better the more worn they look.

A 1980s Campri ski jacket that I loved like a third child.

Unfortunately some of the letters fell off in the wash and it said CAMP in big pink letters down the left sleeve.

A 1980s Campri ski jacket that I loved like a third child.

Unfortunately some of the letters fell off in the wash and it said CAMP in big pink letters down the left sleeve.

Same reason I had to ditch my Speedo trunks when the S fell off. Parents kept ushering their kids away when I was at the seaside for some reason.

Same reason I had to ditch my Speedo trunks when the S fell off. Parents kept ushering their kids away when I was at the seaside for some reason.

Similar story. I just spent the last couple of weeks rocking a smashing pair of Speedo's in Copacabana and Ipanema - if you can't beat them, join them! Primarily for security (but also in an attempt to show some added bulge) I stuffed my wallet and phone inside them as I pranced back and forth admiring the pretty little g-strings around me. Can't help thinking things would've worked out better if I'd put them in the front.

Similar story. I just spent the last couple of weeks rocking a smashing pair of Speedo's in Copacabana and Ipanema - if you can't beat them, join them! Primarily for security (but also in an attempt to show some added bulge) I stuffed my wallet and phone inside them as I pranced back and forth admiring the pretty little g-strings around me. Can't help thinking things would've worked out better if I'd put them in the front.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Brilliant, guys.

For me it has to be my bike leather jacket. Purchased from Guilwoods (sp) in Leigh in 1984 and used regularly ever since but I had to get it relined last year.

Back