• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SamuraiBlue

Youth Team
Be warned. This is sad and I have way too much time on my hands. Partially inspired by today's threads and one mentioning google the other day.

What you do is go to google and search for phrases including your name or someone elses. For example "Darryl will". Make sure you put it in the speech commas. Google then finds phrase matches and you can tell that person's future. Pick one from the first 5 hits. Works for hundreds of phrases and can help pass the hours. Also try for things like " - will marry" " - likes" " - wants to" etc etc

Post what you find out and lets have a laugh.

I tried to predict for the Southend squad for the coming weekend and beyond:

# 1 - Darryl Flahavan - Darryl will be in concert
# 2 - Simon Francis - Simon will play a key role
# 3 - Che Wilson - CHE will remain an independent organisation
# 4 - Lewis Hunt - Lewis will do it this weekend
# 5 - Peter Clarke - Peter will be starring
# 6 - Adam Barrett - Adam will go 'all the way' to bring the house down
# 7 - Mark Gower - Mark will be seen
# 8 - Kevin Maher - Kevin will have a number of responsibilities
# 9 - Richie Foran - RICHIE will not be marrying her rocker lover
# 10 - Charlie McDonald - Charlie will be heading to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival
# 13 - Steve Collis - Steve will Harm the Aussies
# 14 - Gary Richards - Gary will host the event
# 15 - Zoltan Liptak - Zoltan will have to drive to the supermarket to top up the evening’s provisions
# 16 - Alan McCormack - Alan will be celebrating the Best of British (chose over "will be retiring on 30 June")
# 17 - Tommy Black - Tommy will hold an all-day fiddle workshop
# 18 - Steve Hammell -Steve will fly over Ahmedabad
# 20 - Matt Harrold - Matt will be joining MTV’s Spanking New Music at a special show (wow, soooo cool, a VJ!)
# 21 - Gary Hooper - Gary will host the event (along with Richards as there was nothing else)
# 22 - Franck Moussa - Franck will join the Frequent Borrower Group?? (serves him right for having a sh!te name)
# 23 - Nicky Bailey - Nick will be pleased (not the other baaaad option)
# 24 - Charles Ademano - Charles will marry his long-term partner Camilla Parker Bowles (ha ha, poor sod!)
# 25 - Kerrea Gilbert - Kerrea will spend the first five months of the season on loan at League One side Southend United! (Now that is a good prediction!)
# 28 - Leon Clarke - Leon Will Make Beer Irrelevant (actually 6th one but only mildly amusing one)
# 29 - Eric Whatshisname - ERIC will be available for anyone to use
# 30 - Peggy Lokanko - Peggy will get some decent storylines soon (from EastEnders!!)

"Jon will be appearing with his band on Saturday 18th August at Pewsey Music Festival, held in the grounds of the historic Cooper’s Arms pub in Pewsey"

It seems that Davros will be in the next series, if reports are to beleived. So how do we reckon he will be handled? I reckon we might see him in the ...
(Torchwood)

Using my full christian name:

Pope Benedict XVI will take in a range of sensitive sites and subjects on his four-day trip to Turkey.
He will become only the second pontiff to visit a mosque on his visit to the mainly Muslim country, amid protests against his recent comments about Islam.

The head of the Roman Catholic Church will also meet Islamic and Jewish leaders as well as the heads of Turkey's Christian communities.

And Benedict will see the prime minister and president of the secular state, at a time of sensitivity there about the attitude of the Christian West towards Turkey, with talks on its EU membership bid on a knife-edge

Mike will give advice and tips on how to make it as a Star. ... Mike will be also be holding a number of competitions

oh.. and of course...

Dave is a brilliant name for a channel that shows things like A Question Of Sport, Car Duels, ... My mate Dave is much wittier than any of these. ...

Remember this, Hillary will not be president. Dammit :(

Anyway, I can't find anything with the proper spelling of my first name.

You're just not looking hard enough Hils...

Through this partnership, Hilary will appear in The Sims 2™ Pets games, joined by her beloved Chihuahua Lola, releasing on October 20th across Europe for the Sony PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the Nintendo GameCube™ and as a PC expansion pack* to the original PC game, The Sims 2. A Nintendo DS™ version of the game will follow in late October for Europe. To check out Hilary in The Sims 2 Pets, pick up a copy of the game before December 31st.

ah never mind Hils, there's more to life than being president!

But I wanna be president tho, Al!!

Through this partnership, Hilary will appear in The Sims 2™ Pets games, joined by her beloved Chihuahua Lola, releasing on October 20th across Europe for the Sony PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the Nintendo GameCube™ and as a PC expansion pack* to the original PC game, The Sims 2. A Nintendo DS™ version of the game will follow in late October for Europe. To check out Hilary in The Sims 2 Pets, pick up a copy of the game before December 31st.

Oooh, that's interesting, although I hate Chihuahua's and most dogs, come to think of it!

AnthonyWill "Definitely" Be On Tour With SAMMY HAGAR (below) This Fall.

sammy_hagar2.jpg

Better get some time off for this little adventure then :p

Josh Clark will blast into Hendrix-like solos, face torn by exorcising grimaces, then converge into a soft ballad
Josh Clark will be the special guest minister at Liberty To Praise
Josh Clark will read from and sign copies of his just released HEART LIKE WATER

another busy weekend ahead then:rolleyes:

Back