• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gossip from the Trust Player of the Year Awards last night

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Well, it was apparently the players' last official day of "work" as it were, and it was interesting that Pat Baldwin made an appearance in the Shrimpers Bar for the awards, I take that as a good omen as none of the other loanees did.

By the evidence of my own eyes and ears, I know now that there is a lady that Macca should be a lot more frightened of than me!

Had a bit of a chat with Screech, who was gutted Roxy wasn't there, I did hear unofficially too that he signed a contract yesterday.

Mildy passed comment to one of our number that he'd "see them at the pre-seasons".

Ricky Duncan was put on the spot very expertly by Beaver, Tilly was very diplomatic!

Now Wino was chatting for ages with Adam, so I'm hoping there might be some news there.

Good to see all the Yoofies there in strength. Well done to all the winners who I'm sure will be announced elsewhere "officially", and also to Paul for his expertise with the microphone.

worst_thread_ever.jpg

Well, it was apparently the players' last official day of "work" as it were, and it was interesting that Pat Baldwin made an appearance in the Shrimpers Bar for the awards, I take that as a good omen as none of the other loanees did.

By the evidence of my own eyes and ears, I know now that there is a lady that Macca should be a lot more frightened of than me!

Had a bit of a chat with Screech, who was gutted Roxy wasn't there, I did hear unofficially too that he signed a contract yesterday.

Mildy passed comment to one of our number that he'd "see them at the pre-seasons".

Ricky Duncan was put on the spot very expertly by Beaver, Tilly was very diplomatic!

Now Wino was chatting for ages with Adam, so I'm hoping there might be some news there.

Good to see all the Yoofies there in strength. Well done to all the winners who I'm sure will be announced elsewhere "officially", and also to Paul for his expertise with the microphone.

I got the impression he had no idea whether he'll be here in August. "I like to be honest and I don't know if I can be".

just read OBL's report and am none the wiser. A whole minute of my life wasted, thanks Kay. ;)

Come on guys, there is some gossip here. OBL had fun anyway.

Oh my goodness you lot!!! It was an invitation for other attendees to chip in with any bits and pieces they gleaned from the evening - I'm so sorry if your precious time was wasted by my pointless post, you just go and create another thread about bloomin' totty to make up for it! :p

Kay, do you also ghost write for Ronald Martini? As your piece was very similar to Rocket Ron's blogs, i.e. telling us stuff, without actually telling us anything. Just waffling on

:)

OBL................I'd give up if I were you!:)
Its a forum guys, to promote discussion!

Granted, however on this thread, there is nothing to discuss, apart from OBL's gossip that she had heard some gossip. Unfortunately, we still don't know what said gossip is.

Maybe i'm missing the point here, but I thought OBL's post was worth the effort! I for one appreciate reading her thoughts on what she saw. Blimey guys, don't make it so people are scared to say anything on here in case they get shot down in flames!

Maybe i'm missing the point here, but I thought OBL's post was worth the effort! I for one appreciate reading her thoughts on what she saw. Blimey guys, don't make it so people are scared to say anything on here in case they get shot down in flames!

Thanks for your defence, but I think they're winding me up, I'm more than used to it by now!

Incidentally, for those wanting fashion news, there was a proliferation of man bags amongst the Yoofies, and one or two amongst the 1st teamers. The 1st team all wore their usual "off duty" club polos and training pants, but the Yoofies wore their own clothes and I have to say they looked pretty smart considering the criticisms being laid against young men and where they wear their trousers on another thread!

Back