• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Got 5 Col u tickets today,

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Thought you needed stubs from Leeds and Burnley to get tickets. Just walked in flashed the seasons and bought the tickets, hope they aint cocked up again as there might be some disgruntled travellers!

The club haven't cocked up, its just the fans aren't interested.

I got my ticket straight after the ManUre game and I feared I had left it too late then.

Just think with our poor run the interest is not there (and Col.U are doing well too). After having around 1500 at Leeds was down to 450 at Wolves. With alot of the grounds being big and nice this year not sure too many can face going to Col.U again! I have my tickets though.

Im going mainly cos I've missed out the last couple of times we've been there and it worked out quite nicely cos I was going to Burnley and Leeds anyway.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stickyboy @ Nov. 09 2006,19:37)]Just think with our poor run the interest is not there (and Col.U are doing well too). After having around 1500 at Leeds was down to 450 at Wolves. With alot of the grounds being big and nice this year not sure too many can face going to Col.U again! I have my tickets though.
Give me Col u's atmosphere over Wolves, Derby, Leicester anyday, close to the pitch like Roots Hall, can't beat it!

Well when we move to the new stadium you will be happy because you will be closer to the pitch than you currently are at Roots Hall.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Nov. 09 2006,19:50)]Well when we move to the new stadium you will be happy because you will be closer to the pitch than you currently are at Roots Hall.
Don't look like it on the plans!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Nov. 09 2006,19:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Nov. 09 2006,19:50)]Well when we move to the new stadium you will be happy because you will be closer to the pitch than you currently are at Roots Hall.
They are only out line plans/artist impressions for planning permission.

On the greater specifics that are being worked on you will be closer to the pitch than at Roots Hall, designed for a better atmosphere.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Nov. 09 2006,19:54)]
[b said:
[b said:

On the greater specifics that are being worked on you will be closer to the pitch than at Roots Hall, designed for a better atmosphere.
How bout a tall ladder to get up to the gantry?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Nov. 09 2006,19:58)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Fear not the press and TV facilities will be 100 per cent better than what we have at Roots Hall.

That's the part I've been working on.

Scriv, still waiting for some proper images from inside the ground...

Will these be available for viewing soon.

rock.gif

[b said:
Awesome!!
smile.gif

I love the "will be" part of that post, Scriv. No element of doubt at all.

[b said:
Should save some time for the pitch invaders!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Nov. 09 2006,20:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Nov. 09 2006,19:58)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Fear not the press and TV facilities will be 100 per cent better than what we have at Roots Hall.

That's the part I've been working on.
Must. Resist. Comment.

wink.gif

Are the stadium plans back in the ticket office now and is it open tommorrow??

Back