• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
Tilly said that we deserved something out of the Game ,I'm not so sure ,Plymouth created MORE THAN THREE TIMES the chances that we did and tested our Keeper a few times ,which once again we failed to do .Sometimes hard work and commitment isn't enough when you are lacking the Quality of the other Teams .Apart from Freddy our other Attacking Players were NO THREAT once again .The always passing backwards Bradbury even started passing longer Balls back to our Centre Backs when we was meant to be on the Attack .Super Kev dinking the Ball's through for our Tortoise Striker to beat their Hare Defenders was ironically Laughable ,did no one ever tell him that the Story was only a Fairytale .Can you believe on our second half attacking show that we actually needed Points from this Game .
Please don't let me buy another Season Ticket to watch some of the worst and most boring and inept Strikers (Freddy not included)that I have ever seen at Roots Hall and had the misfortune to travel to watch .I don't know if I can stand the gut wrenching torment and not many Goals to cheer .
Your thoughts please .

Last edited:
I don't think we played that badly yesterday. We didn't play particulary well but there were a number of positives. I thought Francis at right back was superb and Macca ran the show, Its just a shame he didn't shoot when he had 'that chance'. I thought we showed more fight and were in it as a team wanting to do it togewther. I agree though that we didn't deserve to win but maybe deserved a draw. A mention for the fans as well, Brilliant yesterday, shame about the ****ing stewards who were an absolute joke especially the fat balding one, picking on the smallest kids and ejecting them ifor standing when the whole stand was doing so just because he knew they wouldn't fight back.

Tilly said that we deserved something out of the Game ,I'm not so sure ,Plymouth created MORE THAN THREE TIMES the chances that we did and tested our Keeper a few times ,which once again we failed to do .Sometimes hard work and commitment isn't enough when you are lacking the Quality of the other Teams .Apart from Freddy our other Attacking Players were NO THREAT once again .The always passing backwards Bradbury even started passing longer Balls back to our Centre Backs when we was meant to be on the Attack .Super Kev dinking the Ball's through for our Tortoise Striker to beat their Hare Defenders was ironically Laughable ,did no one ever tell him that the Story was only a Fairytale .Can you believe on our second half attacking show that we actually needed Points from this Game .
Please don't let me buy another Season Ticket to watch some of the worst and most boring and inept Strikers (Freddy not included)that I have ever seen at Roots Hall and had the misfortune to travel to watch .I don't know if I can stand the gut wrenching torment and not many Goals to cheer .
Your thoughts please .

Have to agree the tactics of hoofing the ball forward for Bradbury to then be embaressingly so easily dispossesed was shocking. There is simply no hope when we attack and we never looked like scoring

Back