• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Got One !

weststander

Manager
Just got home and what was waiting on the door mat ? One ticket for the Col U game ! Not quite what i wanted being in the seats, but beggars cant be choosers. Bit worried tho cos i've never seen us lose at Layer Road but i've always stood ! Should i try and swap it
rock.gif

Out of intrest, when and how did you apply for the ticket. i though the club hadnt even recieved the tickets from col u yet

I took my application into the club personally earlier on in the week, sorry but i dont trust Royal Mail with a blank signed cheque ! I was a bit suprised to receive it today as i too thought they werent arriving till next week.

i asume you handed it on monday?, only i sent an application 1st class by royal mail on monday morning and i havent recieved tickets, makes me worry that either they didnt get my application or i was unsuccesfull

Mine have arrived too in the post today. Put the application under the door on Tuesday morning, so credit where due. Good work all those in the ticket office!
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Museshrimper @ Jan. 26 2006,17:46)]Has anyone who sent in application Sunday night got one?? I havent.
We put ours in the post on Sunday night. Had a call from the Club earlier today (cos my dad had forgotten to put the start date of his Card in the details) and they said the tickets are on their way.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maldon Blues @ Jan. 26 2006,18:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Museshrimper @ Jan. 26 2006,17:46)]Has anyone who sent in application Sunday night got one?? I havent.
We put ours in the post on Sunday night. Had a call from the Club earlier today (cos my dad had forgotten to put the start date of his Card in the details) and they said the tickets are on their way.
Looks as though all those whose applications arrived on Tuesday (ie posted on Sunday or Monday) should get a ticket.

Any idea of how many have been sold? Is it worth taking mine down there tomorrow?
rock.gif

God I hope at this rate there will be some left for those of us without season tickets and who live 150 miles away from the Club Shop. Any idea if they will send them out by post if there are any left. I'll sit on the roof if I have to just to see it!

Sent mine off on Sunday, yet no sign of any ticket for me. But then again, our postal service is appaling, so there is yet hope!

Got home from work yesterday to find an envelope stuffed with tickets.. think they're for the sheep dip end
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ Jan. 26 2006,17:42)]I got sent mine today, in the terrace as I requested. Surprisingly efficient for the club shop.
biggrin.gif
You mean your efficient brother got them in the post.
mad.gif

I sent them on sunday night so hopefully everyone who sent them then will get theirs. In the terrace as well, cant wait!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ Jan. 26 2006,17:42)]I got sent mine today, in the terrace as I requested. Surprisingly efficient for the club shop.
biggrin.gif
You mean ticket office! Club shop do not do tickets.

Sent mine off Monday about 10am so should have reached the Ticket Office by Wednesday latest so im guessing alot of people are in the same boat and im guessing they could be along tomorrow morning or perhaps Monday!

Back