• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Graeme Jones to Retire!

From Hamilton Website

Jones.jpg

"Accies centre forward Graeme Jones has announced his intention to retire from the game at the end of the season. Jones (35) has only managed to start 11 games (scoring 4 goals) for Accies since arriving from Clyde last summer but has struggled with a succession of injuries. He has played for a number of clubs during his career, but will be best remembered for his prolific spell at Wigan Athletic in the late '90s. "

Will anyone notice??

Farewell Mr. Jones, the only tall centre-forward I've known that was incapable of heading the ball.

Haas anyone told Hooly yet? I think I should maybe drive round there straight away and sit him down to break the news gently - he'll be devastated.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Mar. 07 2006,15:43)]a testimonial at the Hall must be arranged pronto...
sad.gif
I propose that Hooly heads up the Testimonial commitee.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Mar. 07 2006,21:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Mar. 07 2006,15:43)]a testimonial at the Hall must be arranged pronto...  
sad.gif
I propose that Hooly heads up the Testimonial commitee.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can someone tell Piers to come back to the Zone when they see him in the Spread on Friday?! He has some important work to do on the Graeme Jones testimonial front...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Mar. 08 2006,10:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Mar. 07 2006,16:49)]Farewell Mr. Jones, the only tall centre-forward I've known that was incapable of heading the ball.
You never saw Peter Abbott obviously.  
rock.gif

wow.gif
Or Mario Walsh.

Back