• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

GRAND FINAL - Megan Fox v Alina Vacariu

Vote for the 2009 Totty Cup Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SZ Totty Cup
GRAND FINAL ACTION

Finally it's here and polling starts today. Voting is delayed and starts tomorrow at 12pm, continuing throughout on Thursday and Friday.

REMEMBER! Your vote is important - don't give it up too early.

In the Final of the competition, Megan Fox (sponsored by South Bank Hank) is paired with Alina Vacariu (sponsored by Firestorm). All members are invited to post pictures, arguments, support and loathing. If both contenders are evenly matched, let your vote be swayed by the evidence at hand.

Only place your vote when you are certain.

In the event of a draw, the final decision will fall to the Owners (excluding anyone still in the competition) who will base their decision solely on the evidence available in the thread.

Start your engines.

Ladies gentlemen and Tarquin, I give you ....

ALINA VACARIU

alina%2Bvacariu.jpg

1258-94306_145330sim1.jpg

alina_vacariu_7.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
Having just invested in a super size box of industrial strength Leenex I am expecting lots of photos by both sponsors to help me make my mind up. The odd bribe or two wouldn't go amiss either.

should there be a poll or shall we all write in?

In the Pic where shes wearing a green top, Megan Fox looks like Lacey Turner's identical twin. So do I vote for her, or the other one, who knocked Lacey out, so that she lost to the winner? Toughy. going to enjoy spaffing over my laptop tomorrow.

In the Pic where shes wearing a green top, Megan Fox looks like Lacey Turner's identical twin. So do I vote for her, or the other one, who knocked Lacey out, so that she lost to the winner? Toughy. going to enjoy spaffing over my laptop tomorrow.

funny, i said to Dave a few weeks ago that she had some resemblance to Lacey.

They're both tasty as you like but a bit too skinny for me. I can't stand skinny birds. I like big thighs, great big walnut crushers......

Its all about Megan Fox. Imagine waking up next to this...

megan-fox-naked.jpg

Actually, i would be a bit peeved seeing as she's nicking all the covers!!

Back