• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Grand National

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
War of Attrition is my tip good a good feeling about this one my history is 7 winners from the last 10 Nationals including Binderee, Amberley House and Number 6 Vervaldi.

War Of Attrition has been well backed over the last week or so having been tipped up by a few good judges. Doing a bit of research on the race for work at the moment and I like the look of Rambling Minster; not carrying much weight and has won 1/3 of all his races.

I should add that I have never backed the winner of this race though... :unsure:

I have heard that (not 100% sure of name) Johnny Quin is worth a cheap bet

Looked in to this a bit closer. John Quinn trains Cheltenham Festival winner Character Building but he was scratched from the race last week.

War of Attrition is out.

I have been backing last year's winner Comply or Die at 20/1 but that price seems to have gone now. His run at Cheltenham was a big improvement on his previous runs this season.

As for the outsiders, Offshore Account seems to be one of those Irish horses that could come good over a longer distance.

Back