• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

probaly fits the only way we could get sawyer in was to get one out, im gonna stick my neck on the line and just say it, id rather have sawyer over grant any day

Grant is immense, but I have to agree.

I can see that sawyer & easton might compliment each other better than grant & easton, however I'd rather have grant & sawyer here with sawyer on the wing. If grant goes and sawyer replaces him then we still need another wide player to replace soares.

At 8.19pm this evening Anthony Grant tweeted:

"In a meeting.....Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

At 9.46pm he then tweeted:

"Meeting Over...Finally Home..."

One minute later Matt Patterson tweeted to Grant:

"whats happening then ?"

Make of this what you will......

Perhaps he has joined the Freemasons?

Who said his meeting was anything to do with football anyway?

I have it on good authority he was in a meeting with Universal Studios to appear in Starsky and Hutch 2, as Snoop Doggs body double.

I've also just heard Moshni is in line to play Melman in the stage production of Madagascar.

Last edited:
Yep if it's in the Echo that's good enough for me.

I'll believe Grant is staying on Feb 1. If someone offered a tidy sum for him (realistically 150k plus) I can't see how we could refuse. Especially with the timely news of current net outflows. Handy that when fans are asking for new blood.

The highest wage earners, whether player or backroom need to be outed. Even if that costs money up front it us easier to argue with banks and financiers is they can see efforts are being made to stem the tide.

i do think its vital he stays, if we have a midfield of hall, easton, grant, sawyer. then thats a decent enough looking midfield at this level. grant leaving would mean sawyer would fill in for grant but then we'd more than likely be stuck with soares on the right which isn't going to help anyone.

if grant does leave we need extra cover for centre mid and also another winger aswell.

Back