• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Graphics Showroom

Two more I've been working on. The first is a simple eye image with a hefty amount of colour manipulation and tone effects. The second is a space scene I had an idea of doing after watching Star trek for the umpteenth time.

eye.jpg

SpaceScene.jpg

Phil

This one was done for a friend who helps manage an up and coming local all girl vocal band that are currently in the studio working on their debut album. The remit was simply to put together an image for use on their as yet to be launched new website and promo material etc. They've only been together a year but are slowly being recognised for the undoubted talent all three of them have. Youtube '3sop' and check them out.

picture.php
[/IMG]

Phil

Gawd blimey Phil, without being too personal the one on the right looks like she needs a good meal and the blonde should NOT be wearing whatever she's got on her legs!!!

Slow day already so I'll thought I'd take this opportunity to post up some of my 'proudest' work.

Most of them many of you will have seen already.

2ztbrme.jpg

10cjlt5.jpg

2im3tie.jpg

2mxod1f.jpg

rcpy4z.jpg

21oxy1k.jpg

358nmz5.jpg

ru9ymr.jpg

24yscn7.jpg

2celppu.jpg

2q1w4lz.jpg

or55i8.jpg