• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Graphics Showroom

or you could stop giving him orders and make your own?

#banterbishop

Sod off Scott, he, and we all know that I can't do this type of stuff anywhere near this standard. This thread is for posting and feedback, and that's what my comment is - suggestive feedback. He knows full well - because he's done enough sigs for me - that I can give suggestions without being critical. You could learn a thing or two from him.

And Tarquin needs to brush up cos my comment on ascenders and descenders only referred to the "h".

One for you Peters,

6qv6f6.png

Sod off Scott, he, and we all know that I can't do this type of stuff anywhere near this standard. This thread is for posting and feedback, and that's what my comment is - suggestive feedback. He knows full well - because he's done enough sigs for me - that I can give suggestions without being critical. You could learn a thing or two from him.

And Tarquin needs to brush up cos my comment on ascenders and descenders only referred to the "h".

Tarquin has a degree in graphic design and won the prestigious pencil award!

also you failed to see the #banterbishop tag

35m4nc7.png

Attachments

• Chris Barker.jpg
    Chris Barker.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 3
Back