• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Grays Ath in possible betting scandal

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
The below is taken from the GAFC Forum and with the info given i know the player in question , not personally i may add but just from the clues given .

What I have to say here ia 100% fact. I will pass on the same to the FA as when I heard it I was disgusted.

I live in Kent and a close friend of mine also happens to be a friend of a player from a league 2 club.

On Saturday morning, he told me he received a call from this friend telling him to put money on the Grays game, specifically Grays to be losing at half time and win at full time. When he asked where this info was from he was told that he had been informed by some previous teamates that played for Grays that something was planned.

My friend put £10 on at BetFred and waited.

After the game he went to pick up his winnings (£250) and was informed that he would not be paid as all betting was suspended.

The player who this info came from said that he had played previously with those from Grays.

He has played for:

Charlton
Barnet
Stevenage
Gillingham

Make of it what you will.

Back