• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Grays sign new striker

Upminster Blue

Manager
I see Grays signed Jamie Slabber from Aldershot yesterday. A decent signing - ex-Spurs and was only let go by Aldershot as he doesn't want to go full time. Is this the precurser to Oli signing for us?

could well be and tbh i hope it is, sounds like the player i would like to c southend sign

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ July 30 2005,14:03)]I see Grays signed Jamie Slabber...

... he doesn't want to go full time.  Is this the precurser to Oli signing for us?
But I thought Grays were now full-time?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ July 30 2005,13:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ July 30 2005,14:03)]I see Grays signed Jamie Slabber...

... he doesn't want to go full time.  Is this the precurser to Oli signing for us?

rock.gif
If they wanted Slabber, having seen him play in a few of their pre-season friendlies so far, they would probably have been prepared to let him stay part-time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ July 30 2005,13:33)]
[b said:

rock.gif
I think most of their players are full time but not all.

Will be interesting to see if Oli plays this afternoon. If not, could be another sign he's on his way to the Hall. Will be leaving for the Rec shortly so not long to find out!

Back