• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Great British exports

The things you learn when you're looking for comedic value - Llivia, totally within France, is an exclave of Spain. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llivia

So the original "joke" - bathroom & bedroom in France, kitchen & greenhouse in Spain. Sorted.

Never been but I'm told it's quite nice.Our next door neighbours used to have a second home there.(Think it's been sold now they've separated).

Do they all have two properties then Barna? I would imagine when they all drift across the borders together its a bit crowded.

Ha! We do and a lot of Catalans have a second residence either on the Costa Brava or in the Spanish Pyrenees.Some even have 3 pads!

What I meant was that the vast majority of Brits abroad live in Spain.The second greatest number live in France.

I am a proud Englishman, and I will never change my view that we bequeathed the world an unmatched inheritance. However, when even a supposedly Conservative government is happy to stand by and watch our great nation hurtling towards Islamic oblivion, I am happy to be elsewhere.

Married a German!!Thought they might be "better"than Brit women!!!But was wrong...women are women are women!!All sad.
I live in a town,near Nürnberg, called Bayreuth...its in with all thing Wagner.Nice town,but too many Germans!!Munich is ok,great for the oktoberfest or footie....but i think Nürnberg is a better city...footie,old town&castle,many things about ww2, well worth a visit,honest

Married a German!!Thought they might be "better"than Brit women!!!But was wrong...women are women are women!!All sad.
I live in a town,near Nürnberg, called Bayreuth...its in with all thing Wagner.Nice town,but too many Germans!!Munich is ok,great for the oktoberfest or footie....but i think Nürnberg is a better city...footie,old town&castle,many things about ww2, well worth a visit,honest

There's many a village/town along the Rhine Valley that look idyllic. I remember Rudesheim being one but maybe I'm just remembering the name. As for great British exports I give you ..................

ME! THREAD CAN NOW BE CLOSED

Back