• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Big Bad Barry Corr

First XI⭐
I hope that the club do not miss out on the opportunity to market our win last week well by producing some decent memorabilia for us to buy. Limited edition prints signed by the players, decent scarves (especially the yellow away ones) jumpers, leisure wear and collectables made available with "Play-Off Winners 2015/6" on them plus something I am sure would be very easy to arrange where fans have the chance to have their picture taken with the trophy by a professional photographers for say £10 to £20 a time.

The club have a chance to regain the goodwill of the town again (something evident by the turn out at the parade) and also make a few bob from this success, let us hope they do not miss let the opportunity slip.

I personally wouldn't go anywhere near some dodgy jumper with PLAY-OFFS Winners all over it. Adults shouldn't be wearing club colours, leave it for the kids. A scarf I find acceptable.

I personally wouldn't go anywhere near some dodgy jumper with PLAY-OFFS Winners all over it. Adults shouldn't be wearing club colours, leave it for the kids. A scarf I find acceptable.

They could wear stone island which makes them look even more immature :hilarious:

It depends what you mean by club colours. My favourite polo shirt is a navy one with the club crest and 100 years united on it. It commemorates 100 years of SUFC and is not dodgy.

What about to Wembley? I wore one there, did I let myself down ?:smile:

I stick to polo shirts personally, Id happily buy a commemorative one, will been I can stop wearing my centenary shirt.

It depends what you mean by club colours. My favourite polo shirt is a navy one with the club crest and 100 years united on it. It commemorates 100 years of SUFC and is not dodgy.

Yep thats the one I wear !

Adults shouldn't be coming on here spouting rubbish but they do

It's not rubbish though is it? Many don't wear colours to football many love the fashion that surrounds go to an England away game and you see that clear as day

I hope that the club do not miss out on the opportunity to market our win last week well by producing some decent memorabilia for us to buy. Limited edition prints signed by the players, decent scarves (especially the yellow away ones) jumpers, leisure wear and collectables made available with "Play-Off Winners 2015/6" on them plus something I am sure would be very easy to arrange where fans have the chance to have their picture taken with the trophy by a professional photographers for say £10 to £20 a time.

The club have a chance to regain the goodwill of the town again (something evident by the turn out at the parade) and also make a few bob from this success, let us hope they do not miss let the opportunity slip.

Another double promotion? Get in :happy:

Since when has football come down to whether adults should wear their club's colours or not?

If you're an adult and want to wear the top, then go ahead and wear it with pride.

If you don't want to wear it, then that's absolutely fine too (unless you wear Stone Island, at which point the door isn't there just to be looked at..)

great idea to have a photo with the trophy!

Still got my family photo with the trophy taken after our championship win in 2006. I'm sure we got it at the Meet the Blues day. Perhaps that can be arranged again this year.

Maybe when, one day, you are an adult you might feel differently. In the meantime, don't be so judgemental about other people's personal choices.

I still regret not buying the set of SUFC car footwell carpets the club were knocking out back in the Rob Newman era.

I'll take any fashion tips from anyone. My wife says I keep wearing the same thing all the time!:unsure:

Definitely think a photo with the trophy is a really good idea, if you did that at MTBD and charged £10 I think it would do really well.

Definitely think a photo with the trophy is a really good idea, if you did that at MTBD and charged £10 I think it would do really well.

I think if the club tried to charge me £10 for a photo I'd tell them to **** right off !

Though the photo is a good idea, maybe with the trophy and one of the players.

Is it a particularly great opportunity.?
Given that the club shop has the sole franchise , if it was worth it they would be churning it out already.
If they don't want to be involved then I cant see the profit being in it, particularly given the lack of places the club could sell merchandise from and the staff etc they would need to do it

Back