• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TMWLT

Banned
a absolutely fantastic new story about freddy.

On Easter Saturday, a friend of mine walked into a local pub in corringham
for a quite drink with a mate, when he pushed open the door, he was amazed to see about 20 gippos all drinking and shouting and having a good time. He also noticed the large bundles of money that they seemed to have on them.

A few minutes later in walked eastwood, my friend like alice got curiouser and curiouser, anyway after about 30mins or so or drinking and loud noise. All of a sudden the gippos suddenley went outside. my friend thinking there might be a punch up!! rushed out. To see a pick up van draw up with a horse tethered ontop of it. the horse was led gently down into the carpark.

eastwood then proceeded to strip off his top and jumped on top of the horse
and rode it round and round the car park. after 10minutes or so he got off and examined the horses hooves!! After satisfying himself the large bundle of cash was handed over to the driver of the truck. and off went the van and later on off went the gippos with their newly acquired horse

essexs own horse whisperer

It's well known in traveller circles that Eastwood is a big horse lover. And it must be said that he looks after them as well. He has stables in Grays and is well known in these parts for trap racing and the money that changes hands then is obscene.

Bad call Class, the chances are that TMWLT is neither fishing or telling tall tales.

It's well known in traveller circles that Eastwood is a big horse lover. And it must be said that he looks after them as well. He has stables in Grays and is well known in these parts for trap racing and the money that changes hands then is obscene.

Bad call Class, the chances are that TMWLT is neither fishing or telling tall tales.

Except perhaps the date of TMWLT's first post might indicate otherwise?

;)

well just to add to it, the date that it was posted is irrelevant, as you probably we know freddy through his dad, and confirmed the aforementioned horse that was purchased was going to be a good runner. also mentioned btw that he does want to come to southend,but the reality with the salaries
it will be good few years yet, as he wants to earn top dollar while he can

Except perhaps the date of TMWLT's first post might indicate otherwise?

;)

Perhaps I should explain myself more fully. Living opposite my good self is a family called Tidd. They are fully pledged English travellers who work hard and pray hard (the son is a preacher for their church) They are truly loverly people and although they know bugger all about sport, they are personal friends of one Freddie Eastwood. Freddie's dad is often down my road, spinning the dirt and chatting away and I am privey to the odd snippet because, as my neighbour puts it 'He watches Freddie's old team'

Our Fred is very keen on the gee gees and keeps a quite impressive stable at Grays. He takes part in the trap racing when he can and by all accounts is quite tasty at his given sport. In gypsy circles he is held in higher esteem of trap racing than football.

I know you live in the wilds north of the border but if you can get someone to take a scouting mission onto the A127 one sunday morning when the local travellers are partaking, then get them to take a close look at one of the racers, you might be surprised.

Perhaps I should explain myself more fully. Living opposite my good self is a family called Tidd. They are fully pledged English travellers who work hard and pray hard (the son is a preacher for their church) They are truly loverly people and although they know bugger all about sport, they are personal friends of one Freddie Eastwood. Freddie's dad is often down my road, spinning the dirt and chatting away and I am privey to the odd snippet because, as my neighbour puts it 'He watches Freddie's old team'

Our Fred is very keen on the gee gees and keeps a quite impressive stable at Grays. He takes part in the trap racing when he can and by all accounts is quite tasty at his given sport. In gypsy circles he is held in higher esteem of trap racing than football.

I know you live in the wilds north of the border but if you can get someone to take a scouting mission onto the A127 one sunday morning when the local travellers are partaking, then get them to take a close look at one of the racers, you might be surprised.

So you a pikey now AL?

I once knew a Mark Tidd from Wickford,ferking huge he was and bloody menacing,er-not very Christian though.Would be 45ish now i guess!

Back