• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
Slightly tenuous prefix parhaps...

I will be running the Great North Run on the 5th of October raising money for the NSPCC. Training's been a bit on and off over the last few months but I've stepped it up recently with a couple of 12 mile runs (yes, I'm not sure why I didn't just do an extra mile but I've always been more Gower than Pettefer). I've also just discovered that I've lost a little less than a stone in the course of it. Those who have met me will be aware that there wasn't a huge amount there in the first place so maybe I should be worried!

Anyhow, if the good people of Shrimperzone could find it in themselves to spare a few quid, all donations would be warmly appreciated. Easiest way is at the link below which you may have used before.

Go on, you know you want to.

As an aside, is anyone else going to be up in Keeganland doing this too? Was considering wearing some sort of Southend shirt as I've probably left it too late to get an NSPCC one!

I may be up there giving massages again, although you being a hairy man are not welcome.

I wouldn't be able to go and run it without bumping this up again.

Two days to go!

Back