• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Seeing as there has been no posts on this and it kicks off in a couple of hours. Thought I would start up a thread.

Who is going? I wish I could go was always a good friendly when I went a really nice friendly club and glad there will be a decent team out our as opposed to last years.

Yes - good to start a thread on this.

I won't be there ........... but it should be interesting to see who is there and how they play - and also to ask players such as Wordsworth how their injury/rehabilitation is progressing.

Phil is hoping to play 3 lots of 30 minute teams if he can gets the players together. I think he is dreaming if he thinks he can get 33 players together!

Phil is hoping to play 3 lots of 30 minute teams if he can gets the players together. I think he is dreaming if he thinks he can get 33 players together!

Not according to The Evening Echo feed - it says Brown has decided to play 2 x 45 minutes and includes 2 triallists.

O'Neill on the wing could be interesting, is that where PB sees him long term or is he just there while we don't have anyone else?

O'Neill on the wing could be interesting, is that where PB sees him long term or is he just there while we don't have anyone else?

I would of thought it was Demetriou on the wing and O'neil at RB.

The two trialists in the starting line up are Gunning and Ranger.

For those of us unable to go. Can people give updates and thoughts on the game/players please.

Thanks

Back