• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Grimsby v Southend United

Come the end of the day that is my prediction. I Think the club will only apply for more if we win or draw on Saturday.

Good Luck in the mad dash for tickets this morning.

biggrin.gif

sad.gif

biggrin.gif

rock.gif

Do you not think our nerves are all delicate enough as it is at the moment
mad.gif

That wasn't funny
tounge.gif

I think the term I'm looking for is 'breaking my balls'. Manged to secure a journey up there from Loughborough (avec Audi) and you throw that one at me?!?!

We've already asked for the rest of the allocation. We've sold 500+ tickets to season ticket holders alone. They go on general sale today.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 28 2005,08:04)]We've already asked for the rest of the allocation. We've sold 500+ tickets to season ticket holders alone. They go on general sale today.
Dave, are they allocated seats?? Also, did you see the GQ Sport section - Peter Shilton named Brian Dear as his favourite "cult hero"!

Tried that (thought they were one sale at 9), woman said, rather helpfully and as if she might already have had that conversation once or twice this morning "ticket office 9.30" and hung up.
smile.gif

Thanks, will try again at 9.30.

Anybody got through yet? No point in ringing for at least an hour apparantly.
oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Katecat @ April 28 2005,09:46)]Anybody got through yet? No point in ringing for at least an hour apparantly.  
oops.gif
Told to ring back at 10.30 as the TO has only just opened. Told not to worry as they won't sell out today!

Not instilled with confidence that the music playing in the background when on hold is "Mission Impossible"!

Called at 9.55 - told to call back in an hour.
Called at 9.56 - got straight through to ticket office and bought 6 tickets.

Keep trying everyone!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 28 2005,09:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Katecat @ April 28 2005,09:46)]Anybody got through yet? No point in ringing for at least an hour apparantly.  
oops.gif
Told to ring back at 10.30 as the TO has only just opened. Told not to worry as they won't sell out today!

Not instilled with confidence that the music playing in the background when on hold is "Mission Impossible"!
And an advert advising that you buy Grimsby tickets in advance. God Bless Southend United
smile.gif

Just bought two tickets, and when asked how many have you got left the guy said LOADS
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 28 2005,10:56)]646 sold as of 10.50

Good luck getting through!!
that means they sold about 80 in the hour from when i was in the shop.

I'm afraid I'm missing the game. Probably one of very few judging by the response on here. I really do hope we are up by then as I have a horrible feeling about that game.
sad.gif

Back