• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Groundhog Day: FINAL 42 day adjournment granted to 4th October, no debts paid

Ok I’ve taken abit of time to write…. We all need to be very mindful Ron Martin is a serial liar 🤥 he lies continuously and to anyone and everyone who will listen he is a back street charlatan a crook and a chancer …

Today we need to be mindful he has completely lied infront of a judge in the last two occasions pure Walter Mitty bull****.

First time was close to a deal and he was confident and his family will pay the outstanding balance if the deal wasn’t done in time.

Next he needed 30 days to complete the fit and proper test and that’s why he needed an extension, but alas if the deal wasn’t totally signed then the funds would be paid with the sale due there or there after

Cort case 3…. I need another 41 days to complete the sale (who too?) some Australian bloke …

We are being lied too . The reason Tom ( his goffa) released todays statement with acceptance from Ron, is that Ron is now fearing his life ( reference or term) due to taking the club even further into the oblivion and encoring a 10 point deduction . What is the one thing he doesn’t like or want ? Attention.. by releasing a wispy washy statement with only his opinion or perspective he’s trying to deflect pressure from us all …. ENOUGH is ENOUGH people … look your children your dads your grandads and grandchildren in the eye and say ‘ I was there to make a stand’ I was there I tried to stop this rogue’

We must not let today become a day of burying bad news .. sorry absolutely awful news we are now on minus 4 points with another 6-7 games to be a played under an embargo we know this team have got a terrible run in their lockers once heads drop we could simply be miles aways by the time any real purchase does take place … NOW is your time SHRIMPERS stand up to tyranny

Given Ron's restructuring of his companies, I fail to see how the Emerson debt has landed with Southend United plc. Roots Hall and Boots n Laces are owned by other parts of Ron's empire, I can't see why their maintenance debts are now the Club's liability.
You could question it as a service charge cost in fairness ongoing maintenance

You utter bustard Mr Ronald Martin,.I have touched on this subject before my grandfather attended the first ever football leauge game we played brighton at the kursall in 1920 that's over a century of my family watching SUFC. ,Mr Ronald Martin through your greed and constant lies this club may very well fold . I don't support this following comment or endorse it ..but if the very worst happens I if I was in your shoes Mr Ronald Martin would be very careful indeed

Nonsense- or alternative facts as I believe it’s now known amongst the conspiracy theorists.
I don't believe it for a minute. I was being satirical based on a post conversation I had with dusterman yesterday who was 100% sure Ron had millions in an overseas account because someome on here said so 😂

I don't believe it for a minute. I was being satirical based on a post conversation I had with dusterman yesterday who was 100% sure Ron had millions in an overseas account because someome on here said so 😂
I still believe he has money, not just because someone said so. Don’t see why I’d be the ****er here and not Ron Martin. I also feel you should fire your bile elsewhere at someone who deserves it.

I still believe he has money, not just because someone said so. Don’t see why I’d be the ****er here and not Ron Martin. I also feel you should fire your bile elsewhere at someone who deserves it.
I'm not having a pop at you. It's all about Ron being a knob.
Unless I see hard facts that he has millions in an overseas account, I'm not going to believe it.

The same as until I see that Ron has sold the club and there is tangible proof, I won't believe that either

Ok I’ve taken abit of time to write…. We all need to be very mindful Ron Martin is a serial liar 🤥 he lies continuously and to anyone and everyone who will listen he is a back street charlatan a crook and a chancer …

Today we need to be mindful he has completely lied infront of a judge in the last two occasions pure Walter Mitty bull****.

First time was close to a deal and he was confident and his family will pay the outstanding balance if the deal wasn’t done in time.

Next he needed 30 days to complete the fit and proper test and that’s why he needed an extension, but alas if the deal wasn’t totally signed then the funds would be paid with the sale due there or there after

Cort case 3…. I need another 41 days to complete the sale (who too?) some Australian bloke …

We are being lied too . The reason Tom ( his goffa) released todays statement with acceptance from Ron, is that Ron is now fearing his life ( reference or term) due to taking the club even further into the oblivion and encoring a 10 point deduction . What is the one thing he doesn’t like or want ? Attention.. by releasing a wispy washy statement with only his opinion or perspective he’s trying to deflect pressure from us all …. ENOUGH is ENOUGH people … look your children your dads your grandads and grandchildren in the eye and say ‘ I was there to make a stand’ I was there I tried to stop this rogue’

We must not let today become a day of burying bad news .. sorry absolutely awful news we are now on minus 4 points with another 6-7 games to be a played under an embargo we know this team have got a terrible run in their lockers once heads drop we could simply be miles aways by the time any real purchase does take place … NOW is your time SHRIMPERS stand up to tyranny
Well put but what you are forgetting is the 🤡 still thinks he is the one who is being unjustly treated, he is a delusional serial liar who still believes he is doing right by the club and any judge or the National League and us thousands of supporters just don't understand and without his money we would already be dead and buried so he is a hero not a villain in his head.

I don't believe any amount of protests, rants, fines, embargoes, sanctions, points deductions have any affect on the 🤡 he is in his own fantasy world where he is the saviour and should be worshipped.

People (if that's what they are) who carry out heinous crimes can't see what they have done is wrong so in my opinion it's all water off a duck's back to him and very sadly won't make any difference 🤬

UTB 💙 🤞🙏

The worst thing is that the outcome at court today was entirely predictable. Why the judge didn’t question RM on his previous statements in court is beyond me.

Two wins over the weekend and we will back in positive points. Kev will have the players revved up - but what worries me is that the guys pulling on the shirt will and have already (at Dorking) run out of steam at times.

I keep telling my 11 year old (who is SUFC mad) that part of being a true fan is going through the bad times as that makes the good times feel even better - but it is getting harder to keep that story up after days like Wednesday.

UTB

The worst thing is that the outcome at court today was entirely predictable. Why the judge didn’t question RM on his previous statements in court is beyond me.

Two wins over the weekend and we will back in positive points. Kev will have the players revved up - but what worries me is that the guys pulling on the shirt will and have already (at Dorking) run out of steam at times.

I keep telling my 11 year old (who is SUFC mad) that part of being a true fan is going through the bad times as that makes the good times feel even better - but it is getting harder to keep that story up after days like Wednesday.

UTB

I started going in the early 80s when there was racism, the threat of violence, low crowds and the team was laughably ****. It took four years before things started to get better and then - well you know the rest. Being a true fan we see the dark times and we know things get better.

This may well have been asked and answered on here, or another thread, in fact I’m sure someone has asked this question before, if the take over/investment or whatever it is occurs say for arguments sake on 01/09/2023, and the debts are cleared, can we apply to have the embargo lifted? Or do we have to attend court to have it confirmed? If we have to attend court can we apply to have an earlier hearing or do we have to wait until 4th October.

So what if this takeover falls through like Kimura did? Until its a signed done deal there is always the possibility of a takeover not happening.

Will Ron get to October 4th and say in court, some fella who owned a chippy once wants in? Can I have another adjournment please?

It's embarrassing now. At least the league have had the balls to take action against him.
Won’t be Oldhams. Not after we stuffed them 4-0.

Back