• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Group stage draw on 1st December

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
Draw will be made on 1st December.

England in Pot 2.

Who do you want to draw?

Pot 1: Russia, Germany, Brazil, Portugal, Argentina, Belgium, Poland, France
Pot 2: Spain, Peru, Switzerland, England, Colombia, Mexico, Uruguay, Croatia
Pot 3: Denmark, Iceland, Costa Rica, Sweden, Tunisia, Egypt, Senegal, Iran
Pot 4: Serbia, Nigeria, Australia, Japan, Morocco, Panama, South Korea, Saudi Arabia

One team per pot in each group and max 2 European teams per group.

I'd say Russia, England, Iran, Panama would be the best case scenario. Germany, England, Senegal, Serbia the worst.

Christ no, avoid Russia and their hooly element like the plague.

Poland, England, Iran, Saudi.

Christ no, avoid Russia and their hooly element like the plague.

Poland, England, Iran, Saudi.

Poland are good - but yes, for the sake of our travelling fans, I hope we don't draw Russia.

But mention of England v Poland gives me an excuse to post this.

[video=youtube;MJyQak9Zw4k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJyQak9Zw4k[/video]

Russia, Brazil, Denmark, Serbia.

Group of death for the hosts and then they can **** right off, though no doubt they'll be a few warmed balls. Those Russians do like to interfere in a democratic process don't they (eh, Donald/Nigel?).

The Poles have quite a competitive hooligan element themselves! I think you will see more news about the police brutality on fans than Russian hooligans, got a feeling that the policing will be extreme and with the eyes of the world on Russia they will have an iron resolve.
I'd personally still favour Russia from pot one, I'd like to avoid Sweden from pot three and Panama or Saudi from pot four

Russia, Brazil, Denmark, Serbia.

Group of death for the hosts and then they can **** right off, though no doubt they'll be a few warmed balls. Those Russians do like to interfere in a democratic process don't they (eh, Donald/Nigel?).

Can't have two from pot one mate

Actually looking at it further you've picked 3 European teams and there can only be a maximum of 2 in each group. You've had a nightmare there buddy :smile:

Back off Comrade Otto....the Kremlin is calling. :whistling:

I'll take these lot for some decent games plus added spice.

England,Argentina,Iceland and the bloody Aussies.:thumbsup:

Poland are good - but yes, for the sake of our travelling fans, I hope we don't draw Russia.

But mention of England v Poland gives me an excuse to post this.

[video=youtube;MJyQak9Zw4k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJyQak9Zw4k[/video]

Even if someone has to do a Kevin O'Callaghan on him, Harry Kane should be forced to wear a bandage on his wrist this summer.

Russia and Poland are the weakest two sides in pot A but I'd rather avoid them: Russia because of what happened at the Euros, and Poland because of Lewandowski. Don't think it'd be a bad thing to test ourselves against one of the better teams in the group stage. Most of Belgium's team play in the Premier League so our players would know them well, and Portugal and Argentina are pretty average if you take out Ronaldo and Messi. Like Swiss Tony said, Argentina would be quite a tasty game and it's been a while since we played them at a World Cup. Would like to avoid Denmark, Sweden, Serbia and Japan from the other two pots.

Well now we find out after the guitarist from Extreme (how old and random is that) plays guitar while a boy does kick ups!?

So we have Belgium, Panama & Tunisia in our group. Could have been worse.

Our first game will be on June 18th V Tunisia.

I will post up the full listing in a bit.

best bit about drawing Belgium is that there will be many, many, many repeats of this goal between now and June.

[video=youtube;xY16I1-YZTM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY16I1-YZTM[/video]

Back