• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gta Iv

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Official Xbox Magazine is the first magazine to review Grand Theft Auto IV. Subscribers in the UK began receiving their issues today.

The verdict from OXM is:

* Amazingly realistic world.
* Stunning action set pieces.
* Genuinely engrossing storyline.
* Hugely entertaining multiplayer.
* Vast in every respect.

...and the final score given by OXM is 10 out of 10.

So there you have it. There's a whole bunch of new screenshots including HUD shots, so be sure to pick up this issue if you can find it in your area.

Was round a mates playing San Andreas again yesterday, still a fantastic game.
Can't wait for this one though, the online modes sound brilliant.

Cor can't wait.

Have pre-ordered my copy from amazon for £35 with free p&p- seems a bit of a bargain to me.

Haven't really looked at screenshots/ reviews was gonna just get it put it in the 360 and go from there.

What are the online modes that sound so good?

Cor can't wait.

Have pre-ordered my copy from amazon for £35 with free p&p- seems a bit of a bargain to me.

Haven't really looked at screenshots/ reviews was gonna just get it put it in the 360 and go from there.

What are the online modes that sound so good?

http://www.gta4.net/news/index.php

Go there mate tells you everything

Yeah same Trueblue, Xbox Live also has really pushed the 360 in front. More user friendly too, the PS3 can become complicated, also needs to be updated all the time which takes ****ing ages to do.

Thank you.

My Sony addicted friends refuse to resign that the 360 is much better.

The graphics are barely different.
The games are the same.
The 360's controller is much much better.
Live is supreme online.

There's loads more.

COD4 on 360 is brilliant.

My mate sold his COD 4 the other day, he always was a bit of a fool.

Last edited:
Well my 360 is 2 years now so i'm having to do everything i can to keep it working- bought a fan to put on the back etc.

Cant wait for GTA now ive looked at all the sites.

Anyone wanna share their 360 tag so i can add ya on live.

ordered this on the ps3 for £30 the other week. not a big fan of the series, maybe this one will change it!

Official PS magazine have also weighed in with a 10/10 rating.

Online play for this sounds amazing, reckon I'll be spending most of the time on that.

PS3 version for me, not a fan of the oversized XBOX controllers for starters and backed the PS brand since the PS1. I think the biggest obstacle for me is that the XBOX is a Microsoft product, oh that and I know about 3 people who have had 360's go kaput!

Last edited:
This game is going to be immense. Have to wait till after my exams which ends the beginning of June to get it though. When you lot get it let me know how it is please?

Back