• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gta v

That list of vehicles is immense! I can't wait for this to come out. Will it be available on Xbox 360? Or are they going to wait till the one comes out.

from the trailers I think one of the main protagonists has been very loosely based on Tony Soprano.

Oh
My
God.

Reminds me of San Andreas, which was the utter nuts. If the party mode is the same as 4 (hopefully better), this WILL be the best game ever !!

I saw GTA IV on sale on Steam the other day and bought it. It looks so muvh better than the Xbox.

Have to say I think I will wait for the XBox One before playing GTA V as the graphics on the PC are so much better than the Xbox version and hope the Xbox One will be better than the Xbox 360

I'm so moist for GTA V, it looks great. Been playing RDR a bit, might play through GTA IV again because I find that it takes a while to get your skills back on Rockstar games - not as easy as COD to just pick up and play automatically.

Has anyone seen any Watch_Dogs gameplay?

If you thought GTA V was good, this is right up there.

[video=youtube;3IE1d7HmZuM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IE1d7HmZuM&[/video]

When is Xbox One out? I hope that GTA V will look better on that than on the 360?

ONe of our two Xboxes is on its way out and the second on is one of the cutdown machines with only a 4gb drive so we are due an upgrade.

As I said earlier in the thread seeing how nice GTA IV looks on PC compared to console I dont really fancy it on the 360.

When is Xbox One out? I hope that GTA V will look better on that than on the 360?

Should be released at the end of November, as of yet Rockstar haven't said about whether GTA V will be released on the new consoles.

As I said earlier in the thread seeing how nice GTA IV looks on PC compared to console I dont really fancy it on the 360.

I want it on the PC too but not sure if I can wait the 6 months extra.

Oh that would be annoying if not. Last-gen console graphics really do leave a lot to be desired now and for such a landmark game you would think they would be pressing to get in on the new ones.

Back