• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Guess The Price

HypoTypo

Living The Dream
Well that time is fast approaching and we must only be a few weeks away from being asked to renew our Season Tickets.

I know a lot of people say they are not bothering, but how much will Uncle Ron dare ask for.

Price frozen for at least 4 years. I think this will be Ron's gamble to keep it where it is at £395 (still one of the higher tickets prices at present.

Well that time is fast approaching and we must only be a few weeks away from being asked to renew our Season Tickets.

I know a lot of people say they are not bothering, but how much will Uncle Ron dare ask for.

Price frozen for at least 4 years. I think this will be Ron's gamble to keep it where it is at £395 (still one of the higher tickets prices at present.
Yeah I reckon it’ll remain static next season, L2 or not

Question for all out there;

If the "standard" price went down to £300 - and the others reflected on this...………...would the potential extra fans buying season tickets make it a worthwhile venture / gesture...….:Unsure::Unsure::Unsure:.

Appreciate that we've got more chance of plaiting milk than this happening but, would you buy one ?

Can’t see it being reduced and with L2 calling is back reckon there will be a reduction of people renewing.
However, if Ron uses his brain and thinks this through IF he WAS (and let’s be honest it’s highly unlikely) to reduce the price significantly more people may just buy.
With lower price admission and more people through the turnstile this haste have a knock-on effect through the ground and people are more liable to spend money in the ground.

The "face" price will stay the same; however there will be a larger "early bird" reduction (+ 3 free guest tickets), a gratis home Trophy entry ticket, another lapel badge and a car sticker.

Can’t see it being reduced and with L2 calling is back reckon there will be a reduction of people renewing.
However, if Ron uses his brain and thinks this through IF he WAS (and let’s be honest it’s highly unlikely) to reduce the price significantly more people may just buy.
With lower price admission and more people through the turnstile this haste have a knock-on effect through the ground and people are more liable to spend money in the ground.
On what? Crap burgers without onions, hot drinks that are not hot, snickers bars (that have been banned) or hot pies and sausage rolls that get sold out before half time.... ?

P.S. Don't even bother to try get anything at half time - unless you are happy to miss the start of the second half!

The "face" price will stay the same; however there will be a larger "early bird" reduction (+ 3 free guest tickets), a gratis home Trophy entry ticket, another lapel badge and a car sticker.

You are probably right that the price will stay the same but with a few extra sweeteners such as 20% off club shop items and some of what you mentioned.

You are probably right that the price will stay the same but with a few extra sweeteners such as 20% off club shop items and some of what you mentioned.
Unfortunately that is not an option these days since the "club" shop is an independent franchise.
A voucher for beer or burger? Onions?

Not sure that I am going to renew for next season, but I say that every season anyway. However, this and last season was so depressing that I am not sure that I want the negativity around me anymore, let alone paying nearly £400 for the privilege!

Question for all out there;

If the "standard" price went down to £300 - and the others reflected on this...………...would the potential extra fans buying season tickets make it a worthwhile venture / gesture...….:Unsure::Unsure::Unsure:.

Appreciate that we've got more chance of plaiting milk than this happening but, would you buy one ?
Personally I think the club would loose money.
The non season ticket holders who are likely to buy are ones that come to a lot of matches anyway. And would we sell another 30% just to break even- remembering the extra sales will be offset by fewer buying on a match day

Don’t think you will have negativity mate, they will be long gone and only come back with a cup run or a winning promotion bid

The other problem the season tickets are life line to the club during the summer, failure to sell will cause bigger financial implications
Then those that say “ Shove it up his arse ” will first moaning why we have not club any more
Just a thought to dwell on if the prices are frozen

Aren’t we owed money from this year for losing the Bury fixture?

Yes - I can see there being some reference to this e.g. existing season ticket holders can renew for 25 quid less during the early bird window.

Back