• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Guess The Price

I suspect it will be the same price, but hopefully with a few decent 'sweetners' to make up for this car crash of a season.

For me season tickets are more about convenience than any potential savings.

As a season ticket holder I am only too aware of how important that money is to the club. Yes it's expensive but I see it as not only paying for 23 matches but an investment in the club - of course it's not sustainable to have hideously expensive season tickets every year, but I do understand that dropping the price will mean less money spent on the team.

IMO people asking for Bury refunds etc are being a little pedantic. Not much the club could have done about it.

Those that want an L2 discount will be the biggest moaners about next summers signings. The next goalkeeper will be slaughtered for a start.

Most season ticket holders buy because they are going to watch the majority of games and want certainty of their seat. For that certainty and recognition of the upfront income it is worth the club discounting normally 20 - 25% of the full price adult in advance ticket. My concern for next season in L2 is that £22 will be too expensive for the floating fan to be tempted unless we are in the promotion race. At £20 it is more palatable for mid table and below. On the basis an adult ticket should be at a maximum of £350.
On a personal note I was a season ticket holder up to a few years ago and go to most home games but miss around 5/6 games due to not attending midweek games and the odd Saturday clash with something else. I would still not buy a season card at £350, but would if the price was £300. Just my thoughts.

Just had Uncle Rons deal of the day email. Two tickets for £5 each for STHs for the Burton game.

Just had Uncle Rons deal of the day email. Two tickets for £5 each for STHs for the Burton game.

Just seen that. Am I missing something... STHs can get three free tickets throughout the season anyway, so assuming these have not yet been taken up why would we then choose to pay £5 for these. After all, I would imagine most haven’t take up the freebies and who in their right minds would put a friend through this seasons ordeals; freebie or not?!

How soon the 'early bird' deal is announced will maybe give us an idea of just how dire the cashflow situation is. Hopefully the sale of Hopper and the other players going off the wage bill buys a little breathing space.

Just seen that. Am I missing something... STHs can get three free tickets throughout the season anyway, so assuming these have not yet been taken up why would we then choose to pay £5 for these. After all, I would imagine most haven’t take up the freebies and who in their right minds would put a friend through this seasons ordeals; freebie or not?!

Only STHs who renewed with Uncle Rons early bird spring deal got the three free tickets

In the 2017/18 season, it went from £190 (Orient) to £345 (Chesterfield).

Three years later - and we're up the swanny money wise - it'll probably be £350.

I know I have put this on here before somewhere, but to give you an idea of our season ticket prices for league 2, take a look at this, some of the prices are way too high! They always over complicate both season tickets and match tickets with so many price bands, it puts many off coming especially the match ticket pricing. https://www.cu-fc.com/siteassets/club-pdfs/ticket-pdfs/1920-season-ticket-brochure.pdf

Is that the money they pay you to go and watch them? I'm missing a trick here if so.

I know I have put this on here before somewhere, but to give you an idea of our season ticket prices for league 2, take a look at this, some of the prices are way too high! They always over complicate both season tickets and match tickets with so many price bands, it puts many off coming especially the match ticket pricing. https://www.cu-fc.com/siteassets/club-pdfs/ticket-pdfs/1920-season-ticket-brochure.pdf

Always thought they paid you to attend matches, no?

Back