• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matchday-Vlog Guess The Stadium!

D1versity

YouTube Vlogger
Evening All,

After yesterdays sudden news of our fixture being postponed which was fun to read some responses from the lovely Cambridge lot:Hilarious:, I thought id try my hand at guessing some of the many Footie Stadiums across the country to make up for no vlog. I'm sure there's a lot of you out there who have played these games before & will guess plenty more than what I did. I'm sure you know the drill, If you have a spare few minutes I encourage you to give the latest video a watch over on my channel & if you enjoy make sure to leave a like & subscribe as we make the push for 400 subscribers.

Link to GeoGuesser - england football stadiums - Map - GeoGuessr

Back