• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Guess who I was sitting next to last night?

Lord Lucan
tounge.gif

Dave,
did you get my e-mail yesterday about the pix that you wanted?

Terry

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Dec. 01 2004,12:36)]Heard he was in the home pub Sixfields, so did not take much thought to realise who it was.
wink.gif
At least he was allowed in.
It was hardly the Spanish Inquistion from the bouncers on the door....

"Home or away?"

(sufcintheprem thinks to himself, 'if I say away, I may well be out on my *** with nowhere to go')

"home"

"ok, in you go"

yeah but you were not with somebody who decided an ideal jumper to cover his away shirt was a fleece emblazoned with a SUFC Crest, of course unnoticed by the others in the party as said person even told us to cover up.
laugh.gif

However i appreciate you considering that my mental ability could not work out how to enter said pub, when presented with the riddle.
rock.gif

wow.gif

alas when me, Ninja, Toot and Scriv tried to enter said pub last season, Spooner spotted us going in and advised us to leave sharpish...

by another amazing coincidence, Sky Sports One's FA Cup classics last night showed Wigan being beaten by Altrincham in 94, and who was up front for Wigan?

Ian Benjamin

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Dec. 01 2004,13:28)]alas when me, Ninja, Toot and Scriv tried to enter said pub last season, Spooner spotted us going in and advised us to leave sharpish...
I wonder whether Spooner, instead of watching the Southend fans go in next Tuesday will be watching the Orient turnstiles....?!

Back