• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gutteridge,

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Luke Gutteridge is the excact opposite to Drewe Broughton for all your information. He may be a decent player , time will tell but HAS got an attitude problem as seen with my own eyes. At Cheltenham when one of the players had kicked the ball in the net during practice, Gutters came to collect the ball and a couple of friendly Southend fans happened to say "Good luck Luke" to him , the responce, a scowl and look of disgust as though implying don"t talk to me i"m a professional footballer, lets hope his football ability is better than his P.R!

I see this going to be the latest target for wiggy to get claws into.
rock.gif

BTW it is Guttridge not Gutteridge.
cool.gif

Let's face it - it's a bit of a weak story....."he looked at me funny".

Do me a favour.

well not so long ago I saw Super Cheese Wilson in his car. I yelled in my best fog horn voice "Oi Oi". Che looked at me and I clapped him. He winked, smiled and stuck his thumbs up.
All very well eh? But if I were in Bolivia and he winked it means he wants to assassinate me. A smile may be innocent, but not in war torn Japan during the 40's when a smile meant certain death at the hands of a kitana wielding sadist japanese warrior. The thumbs up was almost certainly an indication that like the roman emporers of old he was about to thrust it downwards causing certain penalty of death.
Yours truly has loved ones to consider so i had it on my toes...Super Cheese Wilson ! The silent assassin.

For f**ks sake...

Guttridge not GutteridgeGuttridge not GutteridgeGuttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not GuttGuttridge not Gutteridge eridge Guttridge not Gutteridge GuttridgGuttridge not Gutteridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge

GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE

Just like Gower is not GowEer
Just like Wilson is not WilsEon
Just like Jupp is not JupEp
Just like Eastwood is not EastEwood
Just like Prior is nor PriEor...

Guttridge is not Gutteridge

Drop the E- you know it makes sense
smile.gif

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Mar. 30 2005,23:22)]Luke Gutteridge is the excact opposite to Drewe Broughton for all your information. He may be a decent player , time will tell but HAS got an attitude problem as seen with my own eyes. At Cheltenham when one of the players had kicked the ball in the net during practice, Gutters came to collect the ball and a couple of friendly Southend fans happened to say "Good luck Luke" to him , the responce, a scowl and look of disgust as though implying don"t talk to me i"m a professional footballer, lets hope his football ability is better than his P.R!
Big. Bloody. Deal.

Of course you're talking about someone you know nothing about. I could say that when I first interviewed him he was a jolly nice guy and when the players normally leave straight away he was standing there chatting to me interested in what I do and he must have just talked generally with me for about 15 minutes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Mar. 31 2005,08:57)]For f**ks sake...

Guttridge not GutteridgeGuttridge not GutteridgeGuttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not GuttGuttridge not Gutteridge eridge Guttridge not Gutteridge GuttridgGuttridge not Gutteridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge Guttridge not Gutteridge

GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE GUTTRIDGE

Just like Gower is not GowEer
Just like Wilson is not WilsEon
Just like Jupp is not JupEp
Just like Eastwood is not EastEwood
Just like Prior is nor PriEor...

Guttridge is not Gutteridge

Drop the E- you know it makes sense
smile.gif

smile.gif
well put.
This web site always makes me laugh, if someone says anything that the majority don't agree with its like '.......uuumm eeehhhh oooh oooh look his put the i and e the wrong way round, pull him up, pull him up that will get him'

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Mar. 31 2005,10:18)]Of course you're talking about someone you know nothing about. I could say that when I first interviewed him he was a jolly nice guy and when the players normally leave straight away he was standing there chatting to me interested in what I do and he must have just talked generally with me for about 15 minutes.
maybe he just likes his men big ??

What a joke! Say something controversial on here and out comes power crazed Napster brandishing his yellow cards like a pathetically poor League 2 referee. Know how Maher feels now!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Mar. 31 2005,11:17)]What a joke! Say something controversial on here and out comes power crazed Napster brandishing his yellow cards like a pathetically poor League 2 referee. Know how Maher feels now!
Hilarious. It's not what you said but how you said it. The player's just joined and already you've taken a dislike to him.

Power-crazed? Hmmm. Tell you what, from next season instead of people getting to post for free, we'll make it a condition everyone pays for membership, so us three people who make regular payments just to keep the site going don't have to take this rubbish

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Mar. 31 2005,10:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Mar. 31 2005,10:18)]Of course you're talking about someone you know nothing about. I could say that when I first interviewed him he was a jolly nice guy and when the players normally leave straight away he was standing there chatting to me interested in what I do and he must have just talked generally with me for about 15 minutes.
maybe he just likes his men big ??
Want me to put a word in for you as well mate?

Playing Devils advocate for a minute...

Making an observation about a players demeanor/attitude hardly warrants a yellow card, and in fairness wiggy didn't compare him to Flahavan.
biggrin.gif

However, why wait until 10 days later to mention it? Why did wiggy not post this directly after the Cheltenham game, when it may have had more effect?

And why bother being so negative about a player who, at that stage, had yet to kick a ball in anger for us?

rock.gif

By the way, I think his hair's too long so he must be rubbish.

wink.gif

Back