• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gym question.

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
I have taken advantage of the subdidised membership benefit at my new employers to join the local gym.

I am 44 years old and have not used a gym for a while although I do cycle a lot.

My question to any regular gym goers is should I buy Hi Tec Squash or Silver Shadows to excercise in? If it's any help I will probably also wear cycling shorts and a vest with cannabis leaves on the front that I bought in Magaluf some years ago.

Silver Shadows if those are the two options, although personally I prefer Pony high-tops.

A bum bag is also a good accessory for keeping things like your keys, pager and money clip safe.

Silver Shadows if those are the two options, although personally I prefer Pony high-tops.

A bum bag is also a good accessory for keeping things like your keys, pager and money clip safe.

Good call on the bum bag.

The Mr Motivator look is the way to go.

Some shorts with really baggy built in liners that don't keep anything as far from view as it should be when you are on the cycles/leg extensions type equipment - just to entertain the ladies!

Some shorts with really baggy built in liners that don't keep anything as far from view as it should be when you are on the cycles/leg extensions type equipment - just to entertain the ladies!

S01E03-D7zilh99-subtitled.jpg

Back