• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Was that in reaction to bilel's tackle? Or was he just doing the harlem shake?

Hacketts foot was as high as Mohsni's, it just he wasn't travelling.

He was trying to get Mohsni sent off and he succeeded

Sadly Bilel's reputation goes before him. You cannot help but wonder if this was spoken about within the Town camp. At the first flashpoint Hackett gives a virtuoso performance. Outcome almost inevitable. As someone else has remarked, the ref could not get the red card out quick enough.

Having watched many minutes of footy on TV over the weekend, there were countless incidents of high boots but hardly any sanctions imposed. That is the problem for Bilel and the club. He must play like an angel or the refs will be down on him like a ton of bricks.

But let us not overlook the stupidity of Ryan Cresswell. His ill-judged action has had the most serious impact on the season. A giant in every sense but his blemish is costing us dear right now. Let us hope that he gets the chance to redeem himself partially with a crucial goal later in the season.

Last edited:
Blimey. Didn't notice that at the time. Looks like he's having a fit out there. Pathetic really. Saying that, I can't really argue with the red. High foot and had his head been there, could'a caused Hackett some real problems.

thats what every player seems to do against us these days. They see all the diving + cheating in the prem + realise that the refs are too gullable to not give a penalty / red card etc if someone acts like they are hurt.

Our players are not cheats . However it is hard to take week in week out that by not diving + playacting we are losing games because the opposition are doing it + reaping the benefits.

sometimes football sucks

Was a nice roll.

First time Ive seen it, and to be honest I cant believe people were saying Mohsni was unlucky, I would have thought red card the second I saw it, he went flying in.

This is what football is all about. Pure class from the lad, from the moment Mohsni's size 11's connect with his unmentionables, he produces a sort of backflip and then a series of rolls so beautifully executed that had he not collided with his own player, I'm sure he would have generated enough momentum to carry him into his own goalmouth.

I'm guessing he took some inspiration from this video - in fact i'm not entirely sure the lad in bright green isn't Hackett himself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOyQBSMeIhM

I so wanted to hate the Cobbler but, having watched it, I reckon it must have hurt. It was also a blatant red. It must have felt like being kicked by a giraffe.

It was slightly theatrical but no question that it was a red card, you can't do tackles like that nowadays. And to be fair I don't think he affected the referee's decision, he was going for his back pocket straight away and I think the ref dealt with it very quickly.

Back