• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Had a Little Tickle

McNasty

Did a Lucky31 bet on 5 League 2 matches at 50p a bet, just got back after today's game and checked BetVictor to find I had won £120.67

Rounded off a good footballing weekend.

I need some serious help with mine I haven't won since 2012 :'(

I need some serious help with mine I haven't won since 2012 :'(

Matt, I did a Lucky31 bet picking 5 games in League 2 for 5 singles,10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 four-folds and 1 five-fold accy.

At 50p a bet it works out at £15.50 but this is the second time in a month I have had a return of over £100.

Matt, I did a Lucky31 bet picking 5 games in League 2 for 5 singles,10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 four-folds and 1 five-fold accy.

At 50p a bet it works out at £15.50 but this is the second time in a month I have had a return of over £100.

My Lucky31 for this week:

Everton @ 2.4
Burnley @ 2.35
Leicester @ 2.15
Wigan @ 1.50
Derby @ 1.95

31 bets @ 0.50p

Est returns £131.80

Attachments

• bet.jpg
    bet.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 11

God knows why it posted twice

Attachments

• bet.jpg
    bet.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 9
Throwaway lunchtime bet here. Both teams to score in each of these games, pays a touch under 20/1

Stoke v Spurs
West Brom v West Ham
Brum v Leeds
Charlton v Blackburn
Exeter v Scunthorpe
Wimbledon v Morecambe

This weekends accy

Reading - Burnley
Leeds - Derby
Yeovil - Middlesbrough
Leicester - Doncaster
Chelsea - Norwich

Burnley @ 3.75
Derby @ 2.50
Middlesbrough @ 2.50
Leicester @ 1.60
Chelsea @ 1.22

Most concerned about Burnley as Reading need to win to secure the play offs and Burnley have nowt to play for

Threw an E/W on Jimenez at the start of the Spanish Open. Offered high odds for even the best players/. Got 22/1 on Jimenez. Wish I'd put more than I did on now. May have another E/W on The Wentworth Open this week

Back