• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Half price Kit now on sale

Ricky Otto

President⭐
All replica shirts are now half price! I picked up one of each this morning for Gym wear. Had the home already but the medium was a bit tight so picked up a large this time

Just seen this and picked up the home one as already had the away..Was put off at the beginning of the sale as with the postage price you wasn't saving much. But this has twisted my arm!

Thanks for the heads-up. Ended up getting my family to order Home+Away for myself and 2xAway for others as I'm an exile.

jumped on this, good move following some much more optimistic outlooks after the FGR Result so adds the finishing touch to what's been a good week!

For those that have one, are they slim fit like the last one I bought? I’m usually a medium in everything, but felt like I had to talc myself up to slide into the prostate cancer shirt (please excuse the disturbing image). Happy to chuck a few more quid in the clubs pot and get a couple of shirts, but want to be able to breathe in it if possible

For those that have one, are they slim fit like the last one I bought? I’m usually a medium in everything, but felt like I had to talc myself up to slide into the prostate cancer shirt (please excuse the disturbing image). Happy to chuck a few more quid in the clubs pot and get a couple of shirts, but want to be able to breathe in it if possible
I’m usually a large, and it was really tight on me. I’ve decided to exchange for a 2xl which may seem a bit much but I felt it was needed. I would say go 1 size bigger at least. Hope that helps

Yes I bought the home shirt medium which is a bit tight but have bought all 3 in large this time around. Bought a training shirt in large and that is a good fit.

Mine and my sons home shirts were delivered earlier. Not a bad fit for me, my son can try his on when he gets home. They will either be a good memory of the year we did the great escape or the bad memory of falling out of the league. No mediocre memories there

Mine and my sons home shirts were delivered earlier. Not a bad fit for me, my son can try his on when he gets home. They will either be a good memory of the year we did the great escape or the bad memory of falling out of the league. No mediocre memories there
For all it's painful memories I still love my Custard Splat shirt, haven't got it out the loft in a while but it will still bring a smile to my face because we couldn't have fallen and failed if we hadn't climbed.

Has anyone who ordered on Friday received anything yet?

Has anyone who ordered on Friday received anything yet?

I ordered mine Friday and they’ve just turned up.

For anyone who was undecided about getting one, they are incredibly good quality and comfortable. Love the kits even more having now seen them up close. Best shirts we’ve had for a long, long time.

Back