• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Halftime Music

Davros

The Whippet
Abba - Money Money Money
Adventures of Stevie V (or indeed Dizzee Rascal) - Dirty Cash
Dire Straits - Money for Nothing
Pink Floyd - Money
Notorius BIG - Mo Money, Mo Problems
Kanye West - Gold Digger
The Beatles - Taxman

Rod_tidwell.jpg

show-me-the-money.jpg

As the OP says, Dire Straits

Get your money for nothing, get your shrimpers for free
I want my, I want my, I want my SUFC

Love it, but can the Bluebelles dance to any of them? UTB

I think you're missing the point of the Bluebelles if you think they're there for their dancing skills.

Gives me an idea for a GCSE maths question:
"If Southend United owe £660,000 to the taxman and have only a week to find the money, how many Bluebelles would we need to recruit at 37.5 hours work each per week if they can earn £5 per hour on the game?"

Back