• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Angell Delight

Life President
So once again "cluniemore" fails to start with both. No creativity. No hope.

If the players don't care then I'm beginning to question why I should. Dreadful football, no passion, no fight - nothing. Looking forward to another season in this awful division.

What do you mean, you don't know why you should care? I've got a ****ing hefty list and over 100 years of history to dish out if you want!

Whats the point in creativity when all he wants to do is hoof it anyway?

Sturrock Out!

What do you mean, you don't know why you should care? I've got a ****ing hefty list and over 100 years of history to dish out if you want!

Heat of the moment Dave, I'm angry right now - very angry. I've been a die-hard Shrimper for 24 years and I'm not gonna stop, however when I look at the lack of effort and dreadful performances certain players have put in this past 5 or 6 weeks it makes my blood boil. This is the worst I've felt all season, we can forget promotion and I just wonder how many of the squad really care?

Sturrock needs to play Hall and Martin together and really go for it in games between now and the end of the season, it's our only hope instead of this dreadful, negative dross - if things don't change we're all set for another season in this awful league.

Heat of the moment Dave, I'm angry right now - very angry. I've been a die-hard Shrimper for 24 years and I'm not gonna stop, however when I look at the lack of effort and dreadful performances certain players have put in this past 5 or 6 weeks it makes my blood boil. This is the worst I've felt all season, we can forget promotion and I just wonder how many of the squad really care?

Sturrock needs to play Hall and Martin together and really go for it in games between now and the end of the season, it's our only hope instead of this dreadful, negative dross - if things don't change we're all set for another season in this awful league.

Go to the nearest bar of soap and go to town on it!

Even though ideally id like 2 creative players out wide, I don't know if it will actually work!

Across the team we do not have many similiar players they all offer something different, I think this is the best way to go, HOWEVER, I think we should give it a go!
Midfield of

Martin grant Timlin hall

Go for it!

****ed off!

Go to the nearest bar of soap and go to town on it!

Even though ideally id like 2 creative players out wide, I don't know if it will actually work!

Across the team we do not have many similiar players they all offer something different, I think this is the best way to go, HOWEVER, I think we should give it a go!
Midfield of

Martin grant Timlin hall

Go for it!

****ed off!

This is exactly what I've been saying for weeks now and yet he won't play this midfield! You've got 2 wide players capable of delivering real quality into the box (plus the excellent balls from Clohessy too) - for f***s sake play Dicko and someone else (ie. Benyon/Harris) and tell your forwards to get into the box and get on the end of deliveries. Dicko can finish, pretty much all his goals at Stockport were in and around the 6 yard box but played alone he finds himself having to come wide and then there's no-one in the f***ing box to meet the cross! Why the hell can't Luggy see it cos I'm quite sure most of the fans can.....

It is more the fact he doesn't use both in home games, away form was good until this week, so I was happy enough with the way Sturrock was setting up the team.

Probably best to wait a few days before you post and take a deep breath.

Or, just get a grip.:winking:

Back