• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

haveaguiness

Coach
Now before you start, this is by no means a "get all we can for Hall and run" thread, but I have just read an interview with Di Canio claiming that one of his players is worth £2 million.

Now at Similar stages in their Career and both attracting obvious outside interest, what does this make the value of Hall (in the crazy word of Di Canio that is.)?

Hall - Total Games 57
2010-11 - Assists 16 / Goals 9
2011-12 - Assists 9 / Goals 5

Ritchie - Total Games 47
2010-11 - Assists 2 / Goals 7
2011-12 - Assists 5 / Goals 3

Also what does this mean Di Canio is going to be asking for Timlin in January!!!

No less than 500k as any less and we become a much weaker side for **** all

Well West Ham are reported to be interested in Ferdinand at 500k. I know Hall is a little older but he is less of a risk than Ferdinand so surely he must be worth at 500k+. Also would you rate Bailey better than Hall?? Cause we got 750k for him plus extra's. I know Bailey had proven himself at a higher level but in this day and age we could get some good money for him. I would rather we kept him than sold him, but sometimes an offer is too good to refuse. Sturrock and Brady have a price on everyone and if a team comes in with that price then they will accept. January is fast approaching so lets wait and see.

Why would scum ham offer 1/2 a mill for a player that has played less than a season of league football

Football Manager talk

He has real talent though. For me you can't easily put a valuation on his ability as it's still unproven (proven at this level, but not at higher levels). I'd be disappointed with anything less than a million for the guy, as he's a very important part of the team and I believe has the ability to go to at least the Championship (and if he takes to that like he took to league 2, who knows if he can go further).

If Jordan Henderson is worth 20 million then hall is worth at lest a 20th of that in fact probably more , but it all depends what someone is willing to pay .

Ryan Hall is the main man for getting us out of this god forsaken league and that is equivalent to PRICELESS.

Hall and Ferdinand would do themselves both a favour by seeing this season out with us..if we don't go up then move on, if we do then See how they get on in league one and make their decision next Jan..unless they just want to warm a bench for money like so many of our ex stars. No prob with that

Back