• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hamilton returns to Manchester United

Quite liked him. Thought he was tidy on the ball, without being spectacular.
Ethan Hamilton is joining BWFC on loan, I'm a bit concerned looking at some of your comments!

Will be a good team player in a good team, keeps the ball moving.

The main thing that should concern us is Man U realise Bolton is a better option for there player. For him personally he wants games and knows Keith Hill so good luck to the lad and hope he does well. We might get to see him when he scores against us in the home game.

The main thing that should concern us is Man U realise Bolton is a better option for there player. For him personally he wants games and knows Keith Hill so good luck to the lad and hope he does well. We might get to see him when he scores against us in the home game.

Maybe Man U realise he isn't good enough to get in the mighty Southend team, whereas he'll get games in a team lower down the table?

Not really - Keith Hill, Bolton manager, had him on loan at Rochdale last season and Bolton is a lot closer to his home in or near Manchester than Southend is.

Yeah i more meant both struggling clubs in a fight. But yeah closer to home makes sense.

Yeah i more meant both struggling clubs in a fight. But yeah closer to home makes sense.

Bolton have won 4 games this season so are a better option and he hasn't gone there permanently. He has gone to get games. Better training facilities, better stadium and more convenient for his family to go and support.

You think maybe they would want him out of a scrapping potential relegation team tho? Especially after what hes been through with us.

You think maybe they would want him out of a scrapping potential relegation team tho? Especially after what hes been through with us.

He helped Rochdale under Keith Hill avoid relegation last season and that was on their poor pitch.

He helped Rochdale under Keith Hill avoid relegation last season and that was on their poor pitch.

I guess it has a lot to do with having worked with Keith Hill before and will expect to get more games than with Southend.

When is this on?

@OldBlueLady

Lol, do you know it's actually 10 years ago this month???!!!

-PAXP-deijE.gif
47642_1741798261733_987345_n.jpg

Lol, do you know it's actually 10 years ago this month???!!!

-PAXP-deijE.gif
47642_1741798261733_987345_n.jpg
The Eggheads must have realised the strength of the opposition here.
Not only did they leave out KEVIN, the man who knows absolutely everything,they also allowed us to have 6 instead of 5 players. I hope we won ?

The Eggheads must have realised the strength of the opposition here.
Not only did they leave out KEVIN, the man who knows absolutely everything,they also allowed us to have 6 instead of 5 players. I hope we won ?

We had to take a reserve, and no, unfortunately we didn't....

Back