• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hamilton returns to Manchester United

I actually thought he had potential tbh, had glimpses but shame he didn’t get to show it much in a team so low on confidence

Thank **** for that, he made Milligan look decent!
Nobody can make Milligan look decent

At least Ethan came over to clap the fans when the rest of the shower just trooped off after yet another defeat

Certainly not going to make the grade at Man U if he can't make it here. Non league anonimity beckons.

Certainly not going to make the grade at Man U if he can't make it here. Non league anonimity beckons.

My thoughts exactly, how he’s managed to stay on their books for so long is beyond me.

I actually thought he had potential tbh, had glimpses but shame he didn’t get to show it much in a team so low on confidence

I thought he had potential as well; potential to play Sunday League football!!

A real decent young lad and thoroughly professional. Shame some of our players don't have the same standards.

Even bigger shame is the predictable slagging he will get from some of our so called fans.

As part of a better, proper, balanced midfield I think he could develop and make a reasonable div1 or 2 player. He is still a kid and might make it.

Quite.He was loaned out once before,wasn't he? You can see why.

Won't be long before the Duck goes back to Leicester either.

Yep and hasn’t really played much at all. He’s 21 you’d think United would know by now if he was going to be any good or not.

A real decent young lad and thoroughly professional. Shame some of our players don't have the same standards.

Even bigger shame is the predictable slagging he will get from some of our so called fans.

It seems to me that fans are fully entitled to vent their frustration on players who clearly haven't made the grade in what's been an awful season.

All the best Ethan, for the future. I'm not sure if this season would've helped or hindered your development .. but you certainly got a good taste of lower league football. There have been FAR worse performers than Hamilton this season .... players who should hang their head in shame.

Back