• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hammers team today

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
My brother-in-law has just heard on the radio (Essex FM) that West Ham are only playing 2 recognised first teamers today... Anton Ferdinand and Dean Ashton.

If thats the case it is a very poor show indeed and an appalling time to announce that bearing in mind all indications have been that they will be fielding a strong side.

I did mention this amongst my moans about why we picked these scumbags for our "plum" Centenary +1 game!!!

At least our fee for their "appearance" isn't what we first thought!

Anybody know what team they fielded at Birdbrain Rd & against the MK Donuts the other night?

If this is true at least we've got more chance of winning. The last thing we want is a thrashing at home to the Spammers which will damage the team's confidence and lead to ridicule from the local claret and blue scum

There's always a chance Essex FM have got it wrong... it wouldn't be the first time...

Well there two threads about ti all now, so i'm going to wait and see. I'm going to spend X amount of money just to see Southend Vs. West ham Reserves.

I no shouldn't matter who we are playing but i perfer to go watch the game on wednesday and miss this one if we're not going to playing against a Prem side.

I did mention this amongst my moans about why we picked these scumbags for our "plum" Centenary +1 game!!!

At least our fee for their "appearance" isn't what we first thought!

Anybody know what team they fielded at Birdbrain Rd & against the MK Donuts the other night?

They fielded a very strong team at MK Dons (Ljunberg, Bellamy, Upson, Ashton etc), and judging by what Curbishley said he'll be doing the same today.

At the Dagenham & Redbridge match from what i remeber the following players featured: Green, R.Wright, A.Ferdinand, Upson, Davenport, Parker, Boa Morte, Faubert, Ashton, C.Cole, Etherington, McCartney, Pantsil, Mullins, Collins, Bowyer, Noble and a youth player. Obviouslly this was over 2 halves.

SSN just read out the staring 11 and they had a lot of first team players

Were Brian Wheeler and Brian Dear wearing their W**T H*m shirts to show where their true loyalties lie?.:mad:

I've got plenty of time for Mr Wheeler, but Brian Dear is a fooking tosser! :guns: :flamer: :thump: :guns: :flamer: :thump:

First rule of life: Do not listen to the tripe radio station that is Essex FM.

It was West Ham's strongest side, but with perhaps Zamora in for Ashton.

To be fair to Essex FM, its probably easy enough mistake to assume that a team that weak couldn't be their first choice team.

Back