• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Handles for Double Glazed Bathroom Windows

Cheltenham Shrimper

Somehow, when I was shutting the bathroom window, one of the handles snapped off. It's only a crap bit of aluminium, but I really dont want money coming out of my deposit! This happened a couple of months ago. I duct-taped it back up, but it's still a bit wobbly. Just wondering if anyone knows any places where I can get one handle from.

I've tried Wickes and Homebase, but to no avail. Seeing as i'm leaving Cheltenham for good on Weds, I need to find somewhere quick and that it's cheap.

Any help would be great. Ta :)

Somehow, when I was shutting the bathroom window, one of the handles snapped off. It's only a crap bit of aluminium, but I really dont want money coming out of my deposit! This happened a couple of months ago. I duct-taped it back up, but it's still a bit wobbly. Just wondering if anyone knows any places where I can get one handle from.

I've tried Wickes and Homebase, but to no avail. Seeing as i'm leaving Cheltenham for good on Weds, I need to find somewhere quick and that it's cheap.

Any help would be great. Ta :)

SuperGlue!! Untill Wednesday

Hills let me come round and 'Harry Monk' on it for you! that will stick it!!! mite need help getting it up though sweet cheeks!!

Erm...well....thanks for the offer, but i'll have to pass on that one!

Me and my flatmate are gonna go round some double glazed window places and see if they've got any spare handles going. Just have to get all the measurements right first....

Me and my flatmate are gonna go round some double glazed window places and see if they've got any spare handles going. Just have to get all the measurements right first....

Why don't you remove the handle and take it with you when you are looking for a new one. Glazing firms will appreciate your foresight and know they are dealing with pro.

If you can't find a replacement why not start a fire in bathroom just before you leave? The landlord will be insured and probably wouldn't even notice the broken handle in amongst all the charred debris.

Why don't you remove the handle and take it with you when you are looking for a new one. Glazing firms will appreciate your foresight and know they are dealing with pro.

If you can't find a replacement why not start a fire in bathroom just before you leave? The landlord will be insured and probably wouldn't even notice the broken handle in amongst all the charred debris.

:hilarious:

It was suggested to take the handle off, but seeing as all the nails are really rusty, I didnt think it would be a good idea, in case we couldnt put it back on.

However for the insurance claim, we will seriously consider it. There is a smoker in the house after all lol

Back