• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Hannah Beard funeral - details and arrangements

Ladybeard

Striker
Funeral announcement

A service to celebrate the life of Hannah Beard

14/06/1989 - 07/05/2023 aged 33 years

Funeral Service at Southend Crematorium
Tuesday 27th June 2023 at 11.20am. All are welcome.

Following the service please join us to celebrate Hannah’s life at the ecko sports and social club.

Flowers welcome. Send to Penrose funeral home.

By request of the family, if possible, please wear something light colours or Southend united football top. No black please, as Hannah wantedIMG_1511.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Funeral announcement

Following the service please join us to celebrate Hannah’s life at the ecko sports and social club.

By request of the family, if possible, please wear something light colours or Southend united football top. No black please, as Hannah wantedView attachment 26398
That’s a lovely picture Sheila of Hannah 💙💙thinking of you & Steve

Glad to see that Essex CC have been good enough to pass comment on the sad passing of Hannah. Whilst I am aware that individuals from Southend United have done so personally and privately, unless I've missed it, I think I've yet to see anything from the Club. Hannah was a previous winner of League 2 supporter of the year back in 2011, so I personally think that's pretty poor.

Funeral announcement

By request of the family, if possible, please wear something light colours or Southend united football top. No black please, as Hannah wantedView attachment 26398
Sorry Sheila, I can't be there as I am abroad but my heart goes out to you all. Bryan

Back