• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Happy Birthday Mr Collymore

Happy Birthday Stan ,i hope you and family celebrated together. Weas supporters should be bringing you gifts instead you have bought every supporter a true gift of hope for the future of our much love club, Thank you Stan from the bottom of my heart you have made this exile so happy .

Thanks guys, hope everyone is enjoying 3 in a row and feeling just a little better about the club and the team.

Lots more to come! ?⚪️?⚪
Belated birthday greetings from Bratislava. My listening on BBC Essex of games have become a lot more easier. I hope I can get back to see a game before the season is out. A pre-season tour to either Slovakia and/or the Czech Republic would be also be a lovely way for my beloved Blues to prepare for a 2022/23 season that I am sure would bring about the "Lots more to come!" that you refer to.

I know I am being purely selfish. But I thought I'd drop an idea..:LoyalSupporter:
UTB!

Back