• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Prediction League News Happy Birthday Pete

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
A very Happy (90th) *cough* Birthday to the man who runs this PL for all to enjoy and take part in. It is his and his alone selfless work and I know for a fact he puts in many hours each and every day keeping things going.

He also contributes with so much else on the Zone with his history of the club, away travel, old game news and is always the first to pop up if somebody needs a few facts from years ago.

I know I speak on behalf of the Owners and Mods of these forums and probably every member on here, that you truly are one special man Pete and your contributions make The Zone what it is today.

I am honoured to call you a friend @DoDTS even though you may have never forgiven me for landing the PL on your lap at RH many years ago.. I knew what I was doing even if you didn't :Smile2:

Have a great day and know you are valued by us all. x

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Pete, hope you have a nice relaxing day and celebrate in style especially at 11.00pm. :Smile:

Happy belated Birthday Pete, hope it was a good one ....and thanks for all you do

Back