• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clue lies within your post where you assume he's got an art degree and is limp-wristed just because his opinion differs to yours, and use that assumption to class him as a snob.

Not the work of a reasonably minded person :winking:

Hmm, maybe you could point out where I've classed him as one of those people, or even assumed he was? At NO point did I say "you are..." blah blah blah, all I questioned was how he came to the seemingly self-righteous conclusion, that he was more reasoned in this thinking than anyone else? His opinion differing from mine doesn't make me question his social status either. I couldn't care less if he was a tramp living outside pound land, or the king of Zimbabwe, i'd still ask the question, what makes you different from anyone else?

The old art degree poncy business, was a dig at those who earn a degree and automatically believe their opinion (on a whole range of topics, not just this one) counts more than the average bloke. I can't see where I've accused the fella of this?

Even the closet Ron fans/sympathisers (no offence Beefy :winking:) offer up a decent argument other than, I am a more reasoned thinker than you, therefore your opinions/statements are wrong/garbage

Well this has turned into a nice personal slanging match.

We all know some people hate Ron Martin to such an extent they wont give him credt, we know there are a much. smaller amount who still think he is doing a good job. There are also plenty of people who see the mess he has created and understand why but are still unhappy.

On that note this has run its course, we can always bring it up again next birthday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back